4: Genie In A Bottle|T.H

YEAH I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T WRITE SMUT BUT THIS KINDA REQUIRED IT. IT'S NOT INTENSE SMUT, JUST A LITTLE SUGGESTIVE.

You and Tom had just got home from a night out together. You had felt him staring at your body every 2 seconds. He was your boyfriend, so you were completely ok with it, but you were worried.

"Y/N?"
"Uh huh?" You turned towards him.

"Want to..." He looked down the hall towards the bedroom.

"Tom? Really?"

"Well, do you want to? I'm definitely in the mood."

(START PLAYING THE VIDEO)
You raised your eyebrows. Situations like this made you confident as hell, where you the one who was in control, and you were very happy that you had your phone on you, with a certain song downloaded...

Tom's jaw dropped as you backed away from him while the intro played. He knew he'd have to do more than just ask. He'd have to fight.

"I feel like I've been locked up tight
For a century of lonely nights.
Waiting for someone,
To release me."

He walked towards you as you sang.

"You're licking your lips
And blowing kisses my way
But that don't mean I'm gonna give it away,
Baby baby baby."

"Oh, woah, woah.
My body's saying let's go"
Tom nodded eagerly as he touched his chest to yours. You smirked.
"Oh, woah, woah.
But my heart is saying no." you sang pushing him away slightly.

Even more turned on than he was, Tom chased you round the room.

"If you wanna be with me,
Baby there's a price to pay,
I'm a genie in a bottle,
You gotta rub me the right way."
As soon as you sang that line, Tom grabbed your waist and rubbed your sides.
"If you wanna be with me,
I can make your wish come true,
You gotta make a big impression,
I gotta like what you do."
Tom started kissing your neck, but you kept singing strong.

"I'm a genie in a bottle baby,
You gotta rub me the right way honey." Tom rubbed the small of your back and slowly his hands began to move south.
"I'm a genie in a bottle baby,
Come, come, come on and let me out."

Helpfully, you had backed into the wall near the light switch, and you flicked it off. Tom, surprised, look at you in the dark and groaned. You could only just make out each other's features.
"The music's fading
The lights down low.
Just one more dance
And then we're good to go.
Waiting for someone" You looked him in the eye .
"Who needs me."
Tom nodded and bit his pouty lip.
(ASDFGHJKL)

"Hormones racing at the speed of light,
But that don't mean it's gonna be tonight" You shrugged your shoulders innocently (What does innocent mean)
"Baby baby baby" You mumbled in Tom's ear.
Still very close, you whisper-sung.
"Oh, woah woah.
My body's saying let's go.
Oh, woah woah.
But my heart is saying no."

"Come on, please Y/N!" Tom moaned.
You pushed him onto the armchair and sat on his lap.

"If you wanna be with me,
Baby there's a price to pay.
I'm a genie in a bottle.
You gotta rub me the right way.
If you wanna be with me,
I can make your wish come true.
Just come and set me free baby,
And I'll be with you."

You wriggled around on his lap while the song played. Your voice was hurting, but it was worth it for all of his reactions.
"I'm a genie in a bottle baby,
You gotta rub me the right way honey.
I'm a genie in a bottle baby.
Come, come, come on and let me out."

Tom reached into your pocket, pulled out your phone and turned off the song.

(PAUSE VIDEO)

There was an mischievous glint in his eye. You knew that this had worked.
"Oh, my genie, I'll come set you free. And I'm fairly sure I can rub you the right way too, honey." Tom whispered into your ear.

Smiling evilly, you leaned forward, until your noses were touching and said "I'm sure you can, Master of the Lamp." (SORRY I'M A MASSIVE FAN OF ALADDIN AND I JUST RUINED IT FOR MYSELF YES)

Tom wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at your comment before picking you up, kissing you and taking you to the bedroom.

THIS HAS BEEN MY FAVE SO FAR EVEN THOUGH IT SUCKS BUT I LOVE THIS SONG AND I WAS LISTENING TO IT AND IT INSPIRED ME LIKE HECK SO I HAD TO.