nightmares

(Carl's pov)

(His dream)

I'm sitting with my mom and everyone in the group but then I hear Shane yell at my dad and see him run off towards the barn I saw my dad and hershel following him with two walkers. I see everyone run towards them and I follow.

Then I saw Shane yell and run towards the barn he started to open it and he stepped back with his gun pointing towards the barn door.

I looked at all the walkers and everyone else stepped up and started shooting the walkers but then when all the walkers where dead I heard one low growl. I'm thinking there's one more...

But then all I see is my best friend/ crush walk out the barn doors... I start tearing up and I walk towards my mom and cry into her lap. I look up and see carol running towards her yelling sophia? Sophia!?! Then daryl grabs her and she starts crying, I looked around and saw andrea and glenn tearing up. I could tell that they felt bad for carol... I looked at Shane he didn't really seem upset but he teared up a bit not much though... I felt my mom tighten her grip on me I could tell she felt bad for me and carol... I then looked up at my dad he looked so.... so... changed..... he looked like something changed him... then I take another look around everyone looks like they changed... then I look back at my dad he then steps up to sophia and looks her in the eyes and shoots her. I looked down and cried then whispered "sophia...."

I woke up with jolt and yelled "sophia!" I breathed in and out. Then I heard foot steps coming up the stairs.

"Carl what's wrong?" He asks outside of my door.

"Uh nothing dad it's just..." I say then I whisper "sophia..."

Hey guys hope you guys like the first chapter. This chapter broke my heart i love the walking dead and I miss sophia sooooo much but I hope you guys like the first chapter