realizing and reuniting

(Carl's pov)

Wait did I just say that I loved her!?! No that can't be true she's my best friend but.... she does have a perfect figure... that makes me go crazy... her perfect face... that is so hard to resist...her soft dirty blonde hair that is so soft... oh shit... I just realized something... I'm in love with my best friend...

(Sophia's pov)

Carl was being quiet... that's kind of weird cause I honestly thought he would asking me so many questions...

I just keep walking til I feel his hand grip onto mine harder.. he has grown more muscular in the past few years... I love Carl grimes and I'm not afraid to say it... but he is my best friend so I shouldn't say that...

"Here we are" Carl says as the gates open and we walk inside.

"Where's my mom? Where's the group?" I ask him worried.

"Follow me and be quiet" Carl says.

I follow him as we reach a house. He opens the door and grabs my hand and pulls me inside.

"Carl is that you" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen.

"Yea carol come here I have a special guest with me." Carl yells.

"Who is it?" My mom says as she walks in the living room. "Sophia!" She yells as she runs up to me and hugs me while crying.

"Mom!" I say crying and holding her tight.
"I thought I lost you!" She said while letting go.

"Carl found me thank him I was just surviving til he pinned me to a tree" I say laughing.

"Yea sorry about that" he says and laughs while putting his hand on the back of his neck.

"Is daryl here?" I ask my mom.

"Yeah he lives with me he's upstairs he has been looking for you to when everyone gave up..." she said as she hugs me and goes back into the kitchen.

"Thanks love ya!" I yell as I grab Carl's hand and run upstairs.

I let go of Carl's hand and run towards daryl and hug him from behind. "Guess who?" I say laughing a bit.

"Sophia!?" He asks surprised. "Yup" I laugh and he turns around and hugs me tight.

"I missed ya sophia, I thought we would never find ya but we did" he says as he tears up a bit.

"Well carl actually found me by pinning me against a tree" I say as I laugh.

"You did what to my dau- to um.. Sophia" he growls as he pins carl to the wall.

"No he didn't hurt me... he actually saved me from being out there.." I say looking down and blushing.

"Oh okay..." daryl says as he let's go of carl. "Um I have to go talk to carol... Carl take sophia to your house...

"Um okay" carl says as he grabs my hand and leads me downstairs and out the door.
"Was he about to call you his daughter?" Carl asks.
"I think so" I reply.

"Maybe him and your mom are together they do hangout a lot..." carl says quietly.

"They are!" I yell/whisper.
"No I'm just guessing" he says back as he leads me into his house.

"Dad I'm back! Carl yells as tick comes walking in the living room.

"Carl... is that sophia?" He asks as a single tear goes down his cheek.

I nod my head and run towards him and hug him.

"It's good to have you back we almost gave up... did you find carl?" Rick says.

"No uh he found me.." I say blushing as I look at carl.

"Uh... okay I'm glad your back your room will be upstairs with carl." Rick tells me "oh and carl we are cutting your hair cause it will be easy for the walkers to grab so go tell carol and she will cut it for you..." he says as he walks out of the house.

"Fine" carl says as he goes upstairs.
I follow as I ask where lori was.

"Um my mom died giving birth to my sister but she's with Glenn and maggie." He says sadly.

"Aw carl I'm so sorry" I say as I hug him.

Hope you guys like the chapter this fanfic will be on amino soon