The Hangout

Warning: sexual harassment, cussing (as always), violence, nudity.

*time skip when they are all in the woods*

(Sophia's pov)

We were walking in the woods jayden was talking to jake, ethan was staring at me, Ryan was hanging out with Enid and Carl was walking behind me and ethan glaring at him.

Enid pulled Carl away from the group. I was going to follow but ethan pulled me away from the group and pinned me against a near by tree.

I struggled against his grasp. One of his hands on my waist as the other one held my hands above my head.

He leaned close to me. "Hey there soph. You like to tease me with carl? Really? You know I don't like it when you tease or make me jealous..." he said as he kissed my cheek.

I growled in digust. "Get off of me! I wasn't teasing you I love carl not you!" I yelled as I squirmed against his grip.

"There there soph.. you'll learn to love me~" he said smirking as he moved the hand that held my waist and moved it closer to my breasts. I tried to yell for carl but he kissed me to keep my mouth shut.

(Carl's pov)

Enid pulled me away from the group. "Carl... I think Ryan has a crush on me..." she said rolling her eyes.

"Just give him a try" I say reassuringly. She sighed and nodded. We walk back to the group but I notice sophia and ethan were not there. "Hmm" I growled under my breath.

I looked around looking for them. I started to freak out.

(Sophias pov)

I wanted carl to save me. I wanted him to find me and beat the shit out of ethan for touching me. I wanted him to pick me up off my feet and kiss me but instead I'm pinned against a tree kissing the a guy that isn't carl.

He pulls away finally as I gasp for air. He starts to pull my shirt off he let go of my hands for a quick second to get it off.

He immediately started to pull my pants down. I tried to kick him away but he quickly grabbed my hips and gripped hard making me stay in place.

How come I can fight off older guys, weirdos and walkers. But I can't beat a guy my own age. I wish my knight in shiny armor would save me..

Right when he let go to take off his pants. I grabbed my clothes kicked him in the dick and ran. (I got that from a movie on Netflix 😂😂 if you want to know what it is comment))

I saw the group and ran to carl. I  grabbed onto his shirt and hugged him not wanting to let go. I started to whimper. But then realized that I was only in my undergarments.

"C-carl don't let him t-touch.... me..." I whimpered. Holding onto him for dear life. He looked at me and hugged me. He then picked me up and told the others that we should be getting back.

"Where's ethan?" Jake asked.

"He is banished from here. He tried to rape sophia.." carl said and carried me back to Alexandria behind the others.

(No one's pov)

Jake looked down not as happy as he was. He loved his brother. Like anyone that loved there siblings. He whimpered knowing he has no one now.

Jayden looked at him worriedly "I'm so sorry jake about ethan.." jayden said before kissing his cheek. "You can stay with me and ryan. There's always room for one more." She said smiling a him.

Jake blushed and nodded "s-sure" he said looking away from her.

Ryan sighed and looked at Enid as they climbed back over the fence.

*time skip to where jake is staying at jaydens, ethan is somewhere, Enid is at her house and carl is in sophias room.*

(Sophias pov)

"Soph I'm so sorry." Carl begged as he put her down on her bed.

"carl... he... was... too close to m-my... area.." I said whimpering not letting go of Carl's shirt.

"Hey its okay..  sophia.. I won't let him touch you again.." carl said as cupped her cheek.

"Don't leave me alone tonight... he's still out there.... can you sleep with me tonight?'' I asked shaking slightly and letting go of his shirt.

It took Carl every ounce of energy not to get hard from how she said it. "Y-yeah sophia I will stay with you" Carl said kissing my cheek.

I started to shake thinking about ethan and him kissing her cheek.

"Go take a shower to get all the ethan dirtyness off you.. soph I'll be right here when you get out.." Carl said and got up to start a warm shower for me.

(Carls pov)

I went back into her room to find her. Naked...  I gulped and used the last of my energy not to get hard at the beautiful sight in front of me.

"Uhh.. s-sophia.. y-your shower is ready..." I said my face heating up.

"Okay thanks carl." She smiled, walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I'm thinking she is starting to forget about the whole ethan fiasco.

I smiled knowing she will try to forget about it. I wonder how daryl and her mom will react... and my dad....

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while.. well here's a chapter hope you enjoyed it!

- til next time losers!