the confession

(Carl's pov)

I run in after her and I tackle her making her fall on the couch and ending up with me on top of her...

"Carl! What the hell!" She yells.

"Answer me... I'm not mad I want to know why" I say back to her sweetly. As I lean down close to her ear. "Please tell me" I say husky into her ear.

(Sophias pov)

I watch as Carl looks at me.

"Fine..." I say blushing.

"Yay" he says as he leans down closer to me.

"I....I like you....carl..." I say as I look away and blush.

He looks at me and smiles. "Well... looking away won't help me" he says as he pulls my chin up and kisses me.

"Hey there's nothing to be ashamed of cause.... I like you too" he says blushing.

I laugh and he starts looking at me weirdly and worried. "Are you okay soph?" He asks me worriedly.

"Yea but just look at the position were in!" I say as I stop laughing.

"Huh yea..." he says laughing a bit but then smirks at me.

"What are you thinking it better not be what I think your thinking.." I asked worriedly.

"What like this" he says as he starts tickling me.

"Carl!..... Stop!" I yell in between laughs.

"What's the magic word?" He says as he keeps tickling me.

"Carl... is the best... person in the world!" I yell as I feel him stop ticking me.

"I win!" He yells.

"What do you mean you won?" I ask him curiously. He then leans down and whispers in my ear. "I win you..." he says as his hot breath sends a shiver down my spine.

I was about to say he already had me but before i could say anything I felt his warm lips on my neck.

He starts sucking my neck and I figured he was leaving me a love bite but he pulls away right before we get into anything serious... 

"Now your mine..." he breathes on  my neck as he gets off me.. oh my gosh that just turned me on! Fuck!

"Oh soph I don't think you would want to show your mom or daryl... that..." he says as he walks out of the room.

I sit there blushing with my hand on my neck... fuck... I'm glad I told him before he found out what I went threw to get here...

(Carl's pov)

I walk into the kitchen and lean against the door. Fuck I can't believe I did that to the girl I love...I must be dreaming but I'm not she's back with me again and nothing will take her away from me again and I will stay with her forever cause I love her...

(Rick's pov)

I was walking on to my house as I heard screaming. "Oh no Sophia!" I whisper before i run up the porch but it's not a scream in terror it's her screaming at carl... shut what did my boy do this time...

I listen as I hear her yell his name and to tell him to stop.. fuck what the hell... I look inside and see carl on top of sophia. I should go inside and catch them right handed...

No I can't... they have there clothes on so... they might not be doing it... okay... I will talk to him tomorrow about it.... I know how much of a crush he has on her... I hope that they don't do something reckless and stupid...

Sorry if rick was a bit weird where he would catch them in "the act"  but I thought he should find out that they were just having a tickle fight and that it would be funny for the next chapter... 😆😅 but I still wish sophia didn't die and that my ship would actually happen for once 😅😢 but I guess that's life

Hope you guys liked the chapter

-carliashipper77