Intro

Welcome to Corcess. Here, we have a wild collection of dominants and submissives to use to your disposal.

In section A, you will find our dominants who range in build, race, eye color, hair color, and personality.

In section B, we have submissives and slaves. They are organized in the same way the dominants are, but can be purchased and taken home for longer periods of time or permanently yours. This is black marketing so a lot of paper work and classification will be involved in this process.

And yes, this is legal.

Well, legal enough.

Rules:

-Dominants-

1.) Severe Injury is not allowed unless permission is granted by your submissive owner.

2.) Acts of murder will result in your release from the company and accepting your consequence with the law and its measures.

3.) As a Dominant, you will do well to please your submissive. If there are complaints(of large quantity) you will be demoted to submissive.

4.) Go over the list of do's and don'ts with your submissive owner and keep your skill to that. Anything violating the don'ts will result in instant demotion as submissive. This will last in a timed matter and it determined by the submissive owner.

5.) You must not be virgin. Experience is key if you wish to be a dominant.

6.) Bruising is prohibited unless permitted by the submissive owner.

7.) Romantic relationship is NOT allowed between you and your submissive owner. This protects you and your physical performance from being hindered in any way. It is possible that you will have more than one owner.

8.) Romantic relationships with submissives of the company will result in INSTANT panel. You will be removed from the company. Punishment will be even more severe if you have a(n) owner(s)

-This concludes the rules for dominants. -

-Submissives-

1.) You will obey your Dominant owner willingly and in a timely manor.

2.) If you reside within the company, you will have regular meals and living space. Your Dominant owner can visit and do what they want, whenever they want to do it.

3.) Go over the do's and don'ts with your Dominaint to be clear of what each party wishes to be done.

4.) Violation of the do's and don'ts will result in severe punishment. Slavery.

5.) ANY complaints of dissatisfaction will result in slavery.

6.) Relationship with ANY dominant( Of the business or ownership) will result in slavery or panel depending on the severity of your actions. It is possible that you will have more than one owner.

7.) Virginity is most desired but not required.

-End of submissive rules-

-Slaves-

1.) You will obey.

2.) Meals can be irregular, but not life threatening. Notify the company immediately if you are being neglected of food.

3,) Hygiene is required. If your master is neglecting you of this ,notify the company immediately.

4.) All abuse except murder will be accepted in this category. If abuse is becoming life threatening, Notify the company Immediately.

- End of Slave rules-

Now, Which do you wish to take under your care?