Chapter one: Her First Pick.

The afternoon was chilly and cool. The December air made me sniffle and snuggle closer to a scarf that covered my noes.

So what am I doing walking the streets of the city? I'm looking for something.

I've been single for most of my life, and I've only been like that because my first boyfriend was just REALLY bad at kissing and sex. I came harder masterbating than sleeping with him. He was into that gentle sex and after a couple times, I knew I hated gentle treatment. I met his friend after that and he showed me that I needed a dominant. One who would pull me round demand rough and hardcore sex.

Yes, I cheated on my boyfriend. It sort of just.. happened. And I liked it.

The very thought of having my neck grabbed and my entrance pounded, led me to masterbate about that dream guy..

I never got to date the man I cheated on my boyfriend with. He was a player and had no interest on love. Now, neither do I.

I want to FUCK.

I want to fuck and have no strings attached.

That's why I'm visiting Corcess.

As I made my way to the building, I was A little confused. It looked like an office building. A really normal office building. I was expecting some hidden location with passwords and secret knocks.

I mean, I was told some things to say when I met a woman at the front desk, but this was still either well hidden or not the right place.

As I walked to the door, I tried to recall the code.

I was soon conflicted when I realized it was a technology building. I really thought I was lost.

I went to the front desk and got the woman's attention.

" Yes?" she responds to me with a smile.

" Uhm..is this Corcess?" I ask.

She nodded and chuckled.

" Yes, it is. Are you here for the tour?"

I think this is where that whole code thing is used.

" No, I heard that you have some pretty good coffee." I say.

She smiled and took her clipboard standing.

"Let me show you to the lounge." she said.

I followed her and looked around at all these nerdy people working on computers and such. This was the best computer company in the world after all. They have to keep creating the best technology.

" Miss."

I looked at the familiar woman who called me and she showed me to a V.I.P room. The door was completely blacked compared to the boring white of the office building.

" Remember this code."

I nodded and watched her punch in a combination.

" Do you remember the numbers? Tell me what you saw."

" 34887"

" This is your I.D number as a Corcess member. You will use it a lot here so please remember it. "

The key pad then printed something.

" Or, keep this barcode around with you." She handed me the paper and I thanked her. Then I started to get really excited. There was so much I was expecting.

" Enjoy your stay and return." She said finally seeing me off. I put the code in again and I opened the door to a fresh smelling room.

As I walked in, a very attractive man had a woman sitting on his lap.