Chapter Two: Show Me What You've Got.

The drive back was silent, but filled with classical music and a more calm and peaceful atmosphere. As I returned to my familiar home, I grabbed my purse, jacket and my scarf that I quickly retrieved from the back seat and then grabbed my keys. The Italian was already out and he opened the door for me.

" Oh, Thank you." I say stepping out into the garage careful not to slip on the melted ice puddles. My butler approached me and took my things after greeting me then looked at the Italian Guest.

" A guest, Ms. White?"

" Yes."

" Good evening sir. Welcome to the White's residence. Would you like me to take your jacket for you?"

" No, thank you. You are carrying a lot already."

I made my way inside and I waited for the Italian to follow me in.

The house was made of pure white every thing pretty much. Everything had to be cleaned regularly to satisfy my OCD. I love the shade of white. I cannot afford any imperfection.

When I saw the Italian was caught up with me, I made my way to the stairs that came out of the wall. there where no railings or anything. Just steps. Pure white steps.

I made my way up as I usually did and passed the many empty rooms until I reached My room. Door was a white and the knob a silver. I casually open the door to the my dimly lit room. As I brightened the lights, I felt of the dark leather chairs and closed the door. I paused at the door and prepared myself for the conversation I would soon have with my dominator. I was lost in thought as I looked at the dark wood. Yes, the door was double colored, white on one and A dark gray on the other.

I finally gathered myself and made my way to the Male that was looking around.

" I'm sorry." I start.

" Oh? Why? You haven't done anything wrong."

" But I haven't spoken to you or anything since I got you." He smiled and walked closer to me. He was so tall. my eyes leveled at his chest and his masculine smell intoxicated me instantly. I swallow and look up to him.

" I'm Elizabeth." I stuck out my hand and he took it firmly.

" Ermano Bianchi. Pleasure doing business with you."

I nod and smiled because he smiled.

I suddenly felt more comfortable and I sat.

" Please, have a seat."

"Thank you."

He sat and I got out a pen and some paper from the coffee table's drawer.

" Is there anything you are Uncomfortable with?" I started.

" Anal." He said almost instantly.

I smiled and wrote it down.

" So your completely straight?"

" Yes. I love women."

" Anything else?"

"Dildos, lubricants, and chains."

" Why?" I say jotting down his dislikes.

" Well, I want to be the cause of your arousal and orgasum."

I looked up at him immediately.

" Possessive?"

" Passionate."

" Hm" I say continuing writing down.

" Why not chains? I figured you would like the chains."

" I don't want to hold you prisoner. I just want to hold you still. Besides, who wants to do all that unlocking after a good fucking?"