Chapter Three:

I awoke alone and rather rested. The silence was well set and my mind returning to the encounter I had with Ermano, my new hot dominant. If it wasn't against the rules, I would totally date him. Raising out of the sheets I stretch and I felt new clothing and a fragrant smell on my body.

So he did take care of me. That's very kind of him. I suppose I should repay him..? But with what, I had no idea. Leaving the bed, I walk out in my shorts and baggy top. The temperature was decent so I wasn't freezing when I left the comfort of my sheets. However chills grew on my skin and butterflies in my stomach when I heard the Italian's laughter.

I slowly made my way into the kitchen only to see the Butler and Ermano chatting up about what ever. How can he smooth talk every one? It was irritating but bearable. Plus, it must be in his job description.

" Ah, Ms. White. You are awake?" Ermano states breaking his conversation instantly after seeing me.

" Yes, I slept well. Thank you." I nod, making my way to the Fridge and grabbing some white chocolate and a glass of wine.

" You are very welcome. Are you hurt any where?" Ermano asks approaching me and excusing himself from the butler who went on his merry way.

I blush and shake my head looking away from the attractive male that stood at my right. " No, I feel fine." I mumble feeling that familiar heat. The depths of my sex was already familiar with him and it wanted him again. This time with tools.. a heavier take of BDSM.

I felt my glass taken away from me and I turn my head to retrieve it but was interrupted by his pair of lips.

There was a shock to my spine and then a desire to my body. I kissed him back over and over until he pulled away and stopped me.

" Does wine really have more effect on you than I do..?" he asked

" Its about the same amount.." I confess, but with a joking tone.

" I really enjoyed our first time, Elizabeth. I cannot wait for the second."

I bit my lip and he placed the glasses down. I felt his hand on my thigh again and a kiss that was feather like to my neck. It only made me shudder and hold his shoulders with want and desire.

" You horny girl..." Ermano scolded.

" How is that my fault..?" I ask offended. " Thats just how my body works."

He placed his lips on mine again and he slipped in between my legs, pulling my body closer to his and locking my lips. He pulled away and sighed adjusting his pants and looking right into my Icy blues.

" You need to recover before we try another session, Ms. white. "

" Well, Mr. Bianchi, I feel like I've recovered enough."

" No no, I really feel like we should have dinner before you faint again." I saw him lift a fancy wrapper I was eating from and I blush.

" You need real food. So, hows about we head out to dinner?"

" Can't we have Mc Donald's or Papa Johns?"

" Do you really eat at such common places?"

" Occasionally.." I lie. the reason why I was rich was partially because I was cheap. Most of my spending goes into stocks and savings. I always have money to spend but I just hate spending it unless it's something like this that can last a long time.

I actually got a discount on Ermano since I have a stock in Corcess.

" Well not tonight. I'll take you out. Just wear something nice." Ermano instructed me.