~||Prologue||~

||Norway, Oslo - 26 Years Ago||

//Normal Point of View//

Tears formed in Paul's eyes as he held the tiny baby in his arms. The tiny infant stirred in the blankets, yearning a loving touch.

"Isn't he beautiful?"

Patryk whispered, staring at his lover with misty eyes. "Y-Yeah Pat... W-Where did you find him?.."

"I found him in the snow... I couldn't leave him there... After what happened to Jess... I had to save him."

Pat looked up at Paul with pleading eyes.

"Of course Pat... He can be our little boy." Pat smiled, hugging Paul tightly. They both stared down at the infant with a loving gaze. Maybe they were given a second chance again.

||Present Time||

Tord jerked his head up, staring into the fireplace. There were cinders now, the flame that once resides there burned out.

He glanced beside him seeing Tom asleep beside him, their children in his arms. He smiled softly, kissing the side of Tom's forehead.

He looked down at his two kids with adoration. They were too cute for this world.

Picking up his phone with his free arm, he glanced down at the messages. He had been spammed by his mother - Irene. No one knew she was his mother, only him and her. It was their little secret per say.

Mother☔️: Son?
Mother☔️: Son?!
Mother☔️: Tord, please. Answer me!
Mother☔️: Oh god, he got in.
Tord🔥: Irene what are you talking about?
Mother☔️: I am your mother young man.
Tord🔥: Sorry.
Tord🔥: You okay?
Mother☔️: No.
Mother☔️: He's getting closer...

Tord frowned, sliding away from Tom. Grabbing the keys, he headed out.

Tord🔥: I'm heading over.
Mother☔️: NO!
Tord🔥: ?
Mother☔️: I... Just don't come, okay? It's dangerous.
Tord🔥: What do you mean?
Mother☔️: Oh no.
Tord🔥: What?
Mother☔️: He got into the bedroom...
Tord🔥: WHO?!
<....>
Tord🔥: Irene?
Tord🔥: Hello???
Mother☔️: Hello Tord.
Tord🔥: Uh... Hi?
Tord🔥: Are you okay?
Mother☔️: I'm perfect.
Tord🔥: ...
Mother☔️: Aren't you relieved your mother is safe?
Tord🔥: Uh huh...
Mother☔️: 🙁
Mother☔️: Where are you?
Tord🔥: In your drive way...
Mother☔️: Good.
Tord🔥: Irene what the fuck is going on?
Mother☔️: Nothing, my mind was playing tricks on me.
Mother☔️: The doors already open, I'm in my bedroom.
Mother☔️: Come inside.
Tord🔥: Right okay...

----

Tommy Bear💍💙: Tord where the fuck did you go? The kids are crying!
Commie 🔥❤️: I'm sorry babe, Irene texted me.
Tommy Bear💍💙: You two have been awfully close... Are you cheating on me?

Tord chuckled, repulsed at the thought of dating his own mother.

Commie 🔥❤️: No my love, she thinks someone is in her house.
Tommy Bear💍💙: Oh no, I'm dropping the kids off at your parents. I'll be at her house in 20.
Commie 🔥❤️: No, It's okay I got it.
Tommy Bear💍💙: 😑
Commie 🔥❤️: I mean you can come 😶
Tommy Bear💍💙: 🙃

Tord let out a soft sigh, setting his phone down. He glanced at the door that was wide open. Should he wait for Tom?

No...

The door looked like it had been pounded on. Whatever was going on wasn't good - He couldn't wait for Tom. Looking in his glove compartment, Tord grabbed a fire arm and headed inside.

Everything looked the same, no thin was really touched. Heading up the stairs, Tord checked his surroundings. Creeping to the main bedroom, he jumped in holding his gun up.

Tord's eyes shot up seeing Irene tied up. She was yelling something, but it was all muffled.

"Ah Tord, I'm glad you could make it." A tall man stepped into the light, giving a devilish smirk.

He was very well built- broad shoulders and muscular arms. He had tanned skin and dark circles under his blue eyes. His hair was a chestnut color, rising up in two devil horns.... Like Tord's

"Who the fuck are you?!"

Tord's head snapped back. He was stunned- This mysterious figure had the nerve to smack him. The red leader.

"Watch your tongue boy, you're not only speaking to the Black Leader- You're speaking to your father."

'The hell?'

Tord narrowed his eyes, glaring at him before glaring at Irene. Did this man just claim to be the black leader and his father?

Maybe the black leader part was understandable since no one knew what he looked like. But being Tord's dad...? Well.. Actually... They did have the same face structure and same hair. The only differences were the eyes, the nose, and the ears. Those he had gotten from Irene.

"What do-"

"Tord?!"

Tom's voice called from downstairs, causing both men to snap their heads to the door. Quickly realizing his mistake, Tord looked back to the Black Leader only to see he had disappeared.

"DAMMIT!"

Tom rushed inside, panting softly.

"Tord why- Oh god Irene!" Tom rushed over to Irene, untying her from the ropes. She was sobbing hysterically, shaking in fear.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Tom hushed her gently, rubbing the side of her face. "Shhh don't be sorry, everything is gonna be okay - We're here."

Tom pulled Irene close, hugging her tightly.

"Tom-"

Tom shot a glare at his lover, Tord jerking his head back. Tom then looked away returning his gaze to Irene.

"Irene, what happened?"

"The Black Leader came." Tord butted in, clearing his throat. Tom looked up, baffled. "He's real?"

"Of course he's real!" Tord retorted, rolling his eyes. "I'll explain to you in the car.."

"We're not leaving Irene here."

"T-Tom, No, I-I'm-" Irene stuttered, her shaking affecting her speech.

"Irene you have no choice, you're coming with us after tonight," Tord grumbled turning away. "I'll take Irene with me."

Tord flinches, regretting what he said when he felt Tom's piercing glare.

"Fine, okay." Pushing past his husband Tom left to his car. Tord sighed gently.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble..."

"No, It's okay... Tom is just... He has the wrong idea."

"You haven't told him?"

"No, I-"

"Tord."

"Fine fine! I'll tell him when we get back home... Let's just... go, okay?"

Irene nodded softly, getting out of her chair. Both mother and son made it to the truck, driving back to Tord's home.

The drive was silent and tense.