Chapter 3 - the meet!

Oliver and Elliot are texting.

Oliver: hey, Ellie!

Elliot: wassup, ollie

Oliver: nothing just got back from school, I miss you. It sucks summer is over. We can't talk as much anymore.

Elliot: yeah /:

Oliver: i wish I could see you, you live so far though

Elliot: ik I wish I could live closer as well. Maybe we could meet soon?

Oliver: I hope.

Elliot: how about I send you something?

Oliver:??

Elliot: in the mail

Oliver: like a letter?

Elliot: yea!

Oliver: aww that sounds cute! I'll link you
my address. Can you do the same?

Elliot: yea! yea!

later that day..

Elliot is talking to his mom.

"please!" elliot pleads to his mother.
his mother, not complying, responds in a tone which shows she is barely even taking what elliot wants into consideration. "no. Tennessee is too far. and i don't feel like paying for you to see your little boyfriend. I know he must mean a lot to you. But I just can't afford to take a trip which I gonna be expensive and besides you aren't even gonna stay with this boy long." Elliot sighs, ready to give up hope. he then thinks of an alternative way to meet his partner "what if i do it?" His mother replies confused "do what?" Elliot answers confidently. "I'll pay for a plane ticket. Oliver and I could raise the money!"
His mom doubting "if even if you two could get the money. that isn't safe for you to go alone." Elliot, very ready to fight for his right to meet Oliver, strongly says  "I'd only be alone on the plane for around an hour. And then I could meet Oliver and his mom there! I'll be fine, mom!" His mother knows he could never do it replies "sure whatever. I doubt you can get the money. To go there and come back. But you can try I guess, talk to me if you somehow actually get the money." Elliot, hopeful to meet his partner walks to his room planning how he and his boyfriend will get the money to meet.

Months after that..

Elliot talks silently to himself "i- i- I did it." He then gets the realization he can finally meet his beloved partner. "I DID IT!" Elliot yells, running to the living room. Elliot says to his mom "Oliver and I did it!" "Did what?" His mother replies concerned. Elliot shows her his half of the money. "I have enough to go there. And to come back a week later! It's summer for both Ollie and me! I can go! RiGht?!" His mother in utter shock "how did you get the money?!"
Elliot replies excitedly "allowance, selling stuff, and of course help from Oliver!" His mother hesitantly, "do you really wanna go?" Elliot super exited replies "Yes! Of course! Please let me go!" His mother complies "I guess, since you got the money, you can go"

Elliot runs to his room and starts messaging Oliver.

Elliot: OLLIE!
...
Elliot: OLLIE ANSWER!

Oliver: sorry. Everything ok?

Elliot: we did it!

Oliver: did what?

Elliot: with the money we saved its enough! I can see you, Ollie!

Oliver: are you kidding?!

Elliot: with the money you saved and I saved. We have enough! I'm off to Tennessee in a week, babe!

Oliver: really?! Omg! I love you so much, Ellie! I can't wait to hold you in my arms!!

Elliot: I can't either!!

A week passes..

Oliver and Elliot engage in a phone call.

"I'm heading on the plane! I'll get to see you soon, Ollie! One second! Gotta talk to my mom!" Elliot exclaims. "Okay!" Oliver replies excited as his partner. They end the call.

"I'll be fine, mom!" Elliot says to his mother trying to convince her once again. Although she had already said yes, he had the ticket. He was at the airport. His mother, still hesitant "okay, okay. Have fun." Elliot hugs her, "I will bye, mom!" "bye, sweetie." Elliot runs into the plane. Never more anxious or excited in his life.

Elliot thinking to himself, "only about an hour till I get to see him!!"

Meanwhile, at Oliver's house...

Oliver yelling to his mom anxiously "MOM WE HAVE TO GO!!" Olivers mom replies "You're friend won't arrive at the airport for around another hour."
"STILL WE HAVE TO GO!!"his mom complies, knowing he won't stop yelling until she does, "okay! fine! Fine! Let's go!"

They drive to the airport. Around 25 minutes later...

Oliver waits at the airport for around 30 minutes...

Oliver and Elliot start a phone call.

"I'm getting off the plane looking for you!" Elliot says on the phone call to his partner. "Okay! I'll hang up and look for you!" "okay!" They end the call.

"so is he here?" Olivers mom, Shari, says to Oliver "yea! somewhere! Here take my phone and video it because we'll prob be like those cute internet friends who hug when they meet lol" Shari, a bit confused, "uh, okay?" Shari takes the phone and starts recording.

Oliver yells loudly, searching for Elliot through the crowd, "ELLIE! ELLIE! eLLIOT aNDERSON!!" Elliot hears him and hollers back "oLLIE?! WHERE ARE YOU?" "ELLIE?!"
they see eachother and run towards each other not paying attention to anyone around them or anything going on. Elliot run and jumps into olivers arms. they hug and fall to the ground.
"I love you, Oliver Lowell" "I love you more, Elliot Anderson. Don't ever leave my arms. Don't ever go anywhere." "I wont. We can stay here. Forever. Just you and me, Ollie" oliver smiles "that's all I want" they look at eachother, never being so happy before. "I love you, so much."
"I love you too, Ollie." Oliver starts to speak, he stutters and is hesitant "would be okay if i.." "what?" Oliver blushes "can I k-kiss you?" "aww, yes." Elliot's face turns red. both overwhelmed by the love they feel. both of their warm bodies pressed against each other in the tightest hug possible, sweating and blushing, and wanting nothing more than to live in this moment forever. oliver leans forward, closes his eyes, and puts his lips on top of his dark haired partners lips. elliot kisses back, no resistance. their lips separate. they smile at eachother. still in utter awe of this glorious event. they stand up. their bodies collide again, another hug. elliot grabs his partners hand. they smile. Oliver speaks the only words he can think of. "I love you, Ellie." Elliot smiles, resting his head on his red head boyfriend's shoulder. "love you too, babe"