Chapter 6 - That night

A/N--
Warning: a bit smutty. also im demi-sexual, v shy, and 13, so don't pay attention to how awful wrote this is-- (also if you're a friend of mine who happens to read my fan-fictions?? DONT READ THIS ONE)

"Why did you-" Elliot was cut off by Oliver's lips against his. "I don't want anyone coming in." Oliver said. Elliot being shy and slightly confused, "what are you.. planning for us to do..?", "nonononono i didn't mean!" Oliver starts blushing and stuttering, "I dont want seX if that's what you're asking i know we're kind of younG and that's intensE" "oH oKAY GOOD" the adolescent boys laugh, they are 14 and they are boys, and both of them new they both most likely wanted more than just making out. "But maybe, we can have same fun?" Ollie pulls Elliot closer. "Yea maybe" Elliot blushes. Oliver starts to take Elliot's jacket off. Elliot smiles as Oliver then takes off his. They kiss more. Elliot, flustered, "I love you", "love you too, baby" Oliver then began kissing Elliot's neck. Oliver looked at Ellie wanting a reaction to make sure that this was okay. Elliot nodded and smiled. Oliver kissed Elliot neck softly. Laying butterfly kisses and a bit of sucking here and there. Oliver then began sucking on his skin, sure to leave a mark on him, intentionally. Ellie let out a quite moan. Oliver picks up Elliot and slams him onto the wall. Elliot moans. Oliver went back to kissing Elliot. There tongues fighting. Oliver grabs Ellie by the thighs again and lays him on the bed. Followed by Oliver getting on top of Ellie. Their hips occasionally thrusting towards each other. Both were very curious of to where this would lead. They had already said no sex. But where else could this go. Make out and then sleep? Neither of them had a clue what would happen next. Quite frankly, neither of them cared. Oliver kissed Elliot on the forehead. "Are you tired, baby?" Elliot took a moment to think of what to reply. Did he want more.. did Oliver want more. Both of them were enjoying it and both were staring to get very hard. They only get to see each other for this one week. Elliot stared into Oliver's eyes. Elliot grabbed Oliver closer. Gave him a passionate kiss and took Olivers shirt off. Leading to Oliver doing the same to Elliot. Oliver looked into Elliot's innocent eyes, now filled with lust. Oliver was guessing Elliot wanted more, despite his shakish statement earlier. Elliot decided to stop and speak "i want more, ollie, but i don't think i'm ready to go all the way", Oliver responds, "oh, okay. then what do you want to do?". Elliot blushes, very hard at this point, he stutters "i- i- well,, whatever you want ever you want me to do, baby~" Oliver with an obvious hard on, as well, "do you mean-" Elliot smirks. "oh!" Oliver gets the realization and gets excited. "you want to-" Elliot cuts him off, and gets close to Oliver and whispers, "i want to make you feel good, d- daddy.." "'daddy' i like that. are you daddy's baby girl?" "yes, daddy." Ellie starts kissing down Oliver's chest playing with his nipples. Oliver moans loudly. "d-daddy shhh don't wake up my parents, please." "oh i'm sorry, princess, ill try not to moan anymore" "nonono i l-like the moaning daddy.. just not to too loud, we have to be careful." "Okay princess" Oliver kisses Ellie's forehead. Elliot began to unbutton Oliver's pants. zip-- "you're so hard, daddy" "only for you, baby girl." they were both blushing up a storm. Elliot takes off Oliver's pants, he slowly brung down his underwear with this teeth; just to tease Oliver. Ollie let out a moan "Ellie, please". Elliot puts his mouth around Oliver's hard dick. Oliver was a moaning mess. Elliot's hands around his cock pumping it then, sucking it. Elliot kept doing that. Oliver climaxed. (A/n: Sorry, I gotta stop the sexy stuff it's too much rip) "Ollie,, did i d-do good..?" "Yes, baby, you did wonderful." Oliver pulled back on his boxers and held his, still blushing, lustful boyfriend. "Ollie, baby, I love you." "I love you, too, princess." "Goodnight.." "sweet dreams" they give each other a soft kiss. then daze off into sleep.