Chapter 7 - Day 3

Oliver's POV

Elliot and I got woke up to my banging on the door. We looked at each other and realized we had forgotten about the "no locked doors at night" rule. I whisper to ellie to get his shirt on and some sweatpants, I did the same. Once we got dressed quickly I opened the door to my furious mom. "Why was the door locked?", she said sternly. "Locked? What? We didn't look it??", i replied lying. "Yes, you did. I couldn't get in." "Well we didn't lock it, mom. we didn't do anything I swear. It probably was just stuck.", "okay, I'll let it slide this time. Anyways, I'm going to Walmart and the mall and a bunch of other places so I won't be back for awhile." "'K, mom". My mom walked away. I look back at ellie. "We almost got caught oml", "yeah iknOw"

aThird Person POV

They then began to find something to get dressed into. Oliver's mom had done left and they were home alone so each time they got near each other there was a kiss. Elliot went to go take a shower. Oliver was tempted to join him but decided he shouldn't. Oliver went to go put some bread in the toaster. He went back to his room to see Elliot laying on his bed. Elliot looked sOft. Elliot wanted to surprise Ollie but didn't know what to do, he thought Oliver would like this. Elliot was in grey knee-highs, a light pink sweater, and a white skirt, which was obviously the wrong size and that why ellie bought it, "do i look cute, b-baby" Oliver smiled, and got on top of Elliot. "Princess, you look beautiful" Elliot loved the attention he was getting from his partner. Oliver started roughly kissing Elliot. Ollie then began kissing Elliot's neck, softly now. Elliot moans. We then hear the front door open. Oliver quickly gets off of ellie. "Hey kids! Sorry, I left the grocery list!" Oliver's mom shouts from the living room. "'K, mom. Bye!" Oliver shouts back. The door closes again. The mood kind of got ruined. Elliot got off the bed. "Anyways let's go find something to eat.", "okay" they walked off to the kitchen. and realized they left the toast there. "Oh shoot". They laughed it off. They made some more toast and ate. Once they were done, they wanted to go back to that park. they got on the bikes again and rode there. they put there bikes up. they held hands. and walked around. oliver kissed the top of elliots forehead. "Why did you do that?" Elliot said confused. "I don't know. You're just so soft and cute. And I just want to hug you forever" elliot smiled adorably. Oliver kissed elliot on the mouth softly. "Dont leave, okay? Please. Don't leave." "Let's not worry about that right now, baby." "I don't want you to go.. I like you here. being able to kiss you, being able to hold your hand, i don't want you to leave." "Im not leaving you now or ever. im with you forever. just not always right beside you." elliot was almost in tears, "Elliot, no. Don't cry, sweetie, we still have like four days together. don't worry about it right now, baby." "Okay,, im sorry." "Shh" Oliver held his sniffly partner. "Shh.. don't cry." Ollie put his hands on Ellie's face. "I love you." "I love you, too" they kissed each other softly again. they kept kissing. ollie slid his hand up Ellies thigh. Elliot almost moaned when he said whispering, "we're in public, baby." "Oh yeah, sorry, princess." "Wanna go home?" "Mmhm.." they kissed and walked back to their bikes holding hands.