Chapter 4 - Day 1

As they arrived at Oliver's house, ollie and elliot still holding hands, walk in the house. Oliver shows Elliot around. First starting with the living room, on to the kitchen, and dining room. After they walked around the house and Elliot sorta knew his way around, so they walked out side. "Your backyard is lovely, Ollie" "you act like I did it." Oliver laughs, "but thanks, I guess. I'm glad you like it." They smile. "Come here!" "Babe, where are you bringing me now?!" "You'll see, Ellie, you'll seen!" They run further. "See this tree? Isn't a pecan tree" "lit" "did you just say l- never mind, wanna know what pecan trees are great at?" "What?" "Making pecans..." "I would assume" Elliot laughs. "ShuSh. Wanna know what pecans are you best for?" Oliver says as he picks one up. "What?" "They're great for.." Oliver throws a pecan at Elliot. "PECAN FIGHTS!!" "OH NO YOU DONT!" They start throwing pecans at each other running around, having a good time. They then get tired. And lock hands. And lay on the ground. It now getting almost dark. They watch as the sun goes down, and stars start to appear. Elliot leans over and kisses Oliver on the cheek. "That's all I get?" Elliot looks confused at Oliver by his remark. "You came all this way" Oliver leans over and gets on top of Elliot (a/n: in a non-sexual but sorta sexual but mostly cute way lol) "I think" he's kisses Elliot's left cheek. "I want more" he kisses his other cheek "than a kiss on the cheek" they smile and look into each other's eyes and lock lips. "Let's go inside. We can make a fort like you said you wanted to months ago" Oliver exclaims. "You- you- remembered that?" "Our plan to make a fort and make out when you got here? Forget that?? Never." They run inside giggling. "So how exactly do we... make a fort..?" Oliver says hesitantly. "Here I'll show you babe!" Elliot grabs pillows and blankets as they start making a fort. "Cute!" Oliver laughs. They lay on a blanket on the floor, inside their fort. They snuggle together. Elliot then looks at Oliver "what are you thinking?" Oliver says. "I was thinking what would happen if i do-" he starts tickling Oliver. "-tHIS!" They start giggling together. Once again. Another moment. They would never forget. "Oh wait-" and what's the best way to capture one of the best moments ever? "where are you going, Elliot?" "to find something!" "Okay?" Elliot says confused. Oliver comes back with his Polaroid camera. "A picture. To capture the best moments of our lives." So they took many pictures that night. And all were put on Oliver's wall. Except for two. One for Oliver, the other for Elliot. The pictures was them kissing. And it was sweet and cute. And nobody could ever see it, except them. They snuggled back up together and stayed there. Held close together. Once again, bushing and happy. They kissed. And love was in the air that night. Lots and lots of love.