Chapter 5 - Day 2

The next morning Elliot woke up around 9 am to his partner, asleep, next to him. He decided to sit next to him for or a minute or so. He then got up and looked through his bag for something to wear. He had a lot of clothes since he was staying for a week. He went and changed in the bathroom. He had on a striped red and white shirt and blue jeans. He walked in to the room. To see Oliver waking up and looking for his glasses, slightly confused because they weren't next to his bed. Elliot laughed as Oliver searched frantically for his glasses. Elliot saw his boyfriend's glasses on the ground. Elliot scurried over to pick them up. He picked them up and gave them to his sleepy partner. Oliver put them on and got out of bed. He looked out the door to see if his mom was near. "What are you doing, Oliver?" "Checking to see if I can do this" Oliver kissed Elliot lightly on the lips. Elliot then ran out of the room so Oliver could change. Once they had gotten prepared for the day. They went to the kitchen to eat something. They then realized that only they were awake "my family likes to sleep in as you can see" Oliver and Elliot laughed at Oliver's, very true, remark. "Well like you said it means we can do this" Elliot says and then kisses Oliver. "I love you" "love you too, babe" they smile. "Want to go to the park today?" Oliver says. "Park?" "Yes, Ellie, a p-a-r-k, park. Like you know, outside" Oliver laughs. "I hate you" Elliot jokes, "sure you do" Oliver says as he grabs Elliot's collar pulling him into a deep kiss. "I hate you a little less" Elliot says. They laugh. "Once my mom wakes up I'll get her to drive us to the park.. or.." "or?" "We could bike there?!" "We are the least active people and you want to biKe thEre" Elliot says. "Well it'd be fun" Oliver runs to the door, "I'll race you" Ollie winks at Elliot. They go outside. "You can take my sister's bike" "oh we look mega gay with these pink and purple bikes" they laugh. And ride to the park. "We're herE, slOw pOke" Oliver says. "I AM NOT SLOW", "mhm yeah, whatever you say, cutie" they run to the swings childishly. There were kids all around. Elliot and Oliver stuck out a lot at the park. Oliver with his bright red hair and blue eyes, a galaxy jacket, and flower crown, made of what it looked like fake daisies. Oliver had very pale skin. Elliot on the other hand had darker skin. Elliot had dark purple, almost black, curly hair and brown eyes, he had done put on a purple jacket with some old band he was obsessed with on it. he almost always had on this jacket. They got many judgmental looks and glares, since they were a gay interracial couple. They walked past holding hands people would whisper. Elliot was quite a shy kid. His mother was white and married and black man. His mothers family and pushed her away because they were very racist and didn't approve of the relationship. So the only grandparents, and other family, Elliot ever had were on his dad's side. When Elliot came out to his family they were pretty cool with it. They suspected it out of the way Ellie dressed and acted. And they knew that you can't change something about yourself. So they were very okay with it. Elliot was always shy and scared. Being gay and mixed he got picked on a lot and he never stood up for himself. Oliver on the other hand had things much different. His mom was single and not around much. He didnt think his mom would approve of him being gay. Or dating a mixed person at all. His mom was slightly homophobic but mostly it was her family who strongly disapproved of gays. Oliver didn't really even see a point of coming out to his mom. 1, because he thought straight people didn't have to announce they were straight, why should he have to announce he was gay? 2, because he didn't want to deal with the trouble. Oliver was a bit of loner. And was not okay with people walking over him. "Don't pay attention to them" Oliver said completely ignoring the ignorant people around them. "But.. they keep staring.." "do you wanna go?" "Please." "Okay, sweetie, let's go" sO Elliot and Oliver decided to ride there bikes home. They ate some sandwiches. And went into Oliver's bedroom. They took off their shoes and walked in. Oliver closed the door behind them. And locked it...