Nine-Tails

A/N: The clip will be from ep.394 Shippuden

Before he started Hinata woke up.

"Oh hey, Hinata," Naruto said while walking towards her and sitting down next to her. She just turned a shade of red no one have seen before.

'Poor Hinata' Kurenai thought.

(At the Hokage office)

"What did Lord Jiraiya say?" Said Shizune.

"It seems the training is going well" Tsunade replied back.

"I BECOME HOKAGE" Screamed Tsunade

"Please calm down I think they are about to show me," Jiraiya said.

(With Jiraiya and Naruto)

Naruto is breathless from training hard and his clothes all torn up.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto then starts to make a Giant Rasengan and hits a rock.

"Damn Naruto I didn't think that was in you," Said Kiba laughing.

"SHUT UP"

"The force of your Rasengan has grown in two years of training. Perhaps it's about time we move on to the next level."

"Next level?"

"yes..."

Naruto makes his way to Jiraiya.

"What're you gonna do?"

"Perhaps the time has come to utilize your inner power."

"Is that...?"

"Yes... You may have to put your life on the line for this training."

"All right, I'm ready for it." Naruto Looks up at the sky.

"Whoa wait a minute he's talking about that power is he?" Naruto asked looking at Older Naruto.

"Yes you are correct"

"Wait, what power?" Asked almost every Genin in the room.

"Well, it seems like you guys don't know yet." Older Kakashi said.

"Know what?" Asked Sakura

"About the Nine-Tailed Fox" Lord Third said. Younger Sasuke actually paid attention this time.

"Please don't tell them, I am not ready yet," Naruto said.

"It's ok everyone in the future knows about it already," Older Naruto said while giving him a big smile.

"O-Ok then" Naruto then went up to Iruka.

"As you all know 12 years ago the Nine-Tailed Fox attacked the village, The Fourth Hokage saved the village by sealing it away. But the only way for it to be actually sealed is by putting it inside a person."

Gaara then looked at Naruto who was sitting next to Kakashi and Iruka.

"That person is Naruto"

Every Genin looked at Naruto with fear in their eyes. Naruto just sighed.

"You're like me aren't you," Gaara said everyone looked at him because he finally said something. "You carry a demon inside of you too."

"Whoa there, they are not demons they are just mistreated" Older Naruto suddenly spoke.

"What makes you think that?" Asked Gaara.

"I've talked to every single tailed beast, I am their friend"

No one said a word they just kept quiet, they couldn't speak anyways because they were too shocked.

"Hn" Gaara just looked away.

"Ugh I forgot he was like this before he became Kazekage"

He turned back with wide eyes.

"K-kazekage?" Temari and Kankuro were surprised.

"Yes, anyways I will show you. Kurama and I are friends."

"Kurama, you named your little pet Kurama" Older Sasuke just started to laugh.

"HEY FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE HAD A NAME ALREADY!" Older Naruto yelled. As Naruto went into Nine-Tails Mode. Everyone eyes widen.

"Show off," Sasuke said under his breath.

"So that's the chakra of the Nine-Tails when it's under control," Said Asuma.

"Yup," Said a deeper voice

"Who said that?" Asuma asked.

"Brat me the Nine-Tails"

Everyone looked over at Naruto his eyes were all red now.

"O-K" Naruto clapped his hands "Sorry about that he doesn't like people yet"

"Anyways, why I am here?" Asked Yamato

"Yeah, I would like to know too." Asked Sai

"Stop asking me why are you guys here all of you guys do a huge role for Naruto" Sage of Six Paths answered. "Anyways let me continue with the future"