Waiting For His Return

(At the Hokage Office)

"It's been two years already. The day that brat returns may soon be upon us."

"Hey, what was that for Granny Tsunade and where am I"

"You went training with Jiraiya for 2 and a half years" Older Naruto said almost crying.

(At the Leaf Hospital)

Sakura was healing a guy's hand

"Naruto is a mysterious being..." Tsunade said

(With Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, and Asuma)

All 3 of them were training to perfect their jutsus.

"...he's been away from the village now for two whole years and yet..."

Asuma just stood there smiling at his students.

(With Kiba, Hinata, and Shino)

Kiba was practicing his two-headed wolf fang over fang while Hinata and Shino watched him.

"...his presence keeps on growing." Tsunade finished her sentence.

(With Tenten, Neji, and Lee)

They were running when Tenten stopped to take a short break.

"Are you all right?" Asked Neji

"I'm at my limit!"

"Just ten more laps! If you stop now, Naruto will laugh at you!"

(Hokage Office)

"Everyone seems to keep Naruto in their thoughts as they train!" Shizune said.

Tsunade got up and looked out the window.

"Aww you guys are all so nice" Naruto got up and try to hug them but they all declined except for Hinata who fainted in his arms. "Wait a minute everyone is training with their teams how come Sasuke isn't with Sakura?"

All the future people looked at each other.

"Well it's a bit more complicated," Older Kakashi said.

"Ok" Naruto just looked at him while Sasuke looked at Older him trying to him out what happened.

"So now almost everyone knows their roles in their future so far, let's get a little bit of action going on."