Training

A/N: ep.55, 73, & 76 Shippuden

(At the Hospital)

"Word is, things are really starting to heat up outside the village." Asuma was saying.

"I figured," Kakashi said.

"As long as their objectives are the tailed beasts, we can be certain they'll come here sooner or later. They want Naruto." Shikamaru enters the room.

"You guys don't need to leave me out of this. I'm just as concerned about the Akatsuki as you are. And Naruto...is he going to be OK? What if those guys from the Akatsuki attack? Even Gaara couldn't-"

"You're right" Kakashi interrupted.

"What couldn't Gaara do?" Asked Temari.

"He couldn't defend himself from the Akatsuki," said Older Shikamaru.

"What he was captured?!" Kankuro started to worry. "But doesn't the host of the tailed beast die if they get extracted?"

"Yes, but thanks to Naruto I was brought back alive," Older Gaara said.

"Naruto?!" Everyone asked.

"Yes, thanks to him and of course help from others he saved the world more than once."

"HA, first I become Hokage then I save the world, I'm so cool in the future."

"You're still a loser" mumbled Boruto

"Actually you save the world then you become Hokage. It's all of your actions you do that surpasses many people." Said Kakashi. "But then again what do we expect from the next generation of the Legendary Sannin"

"Legendary Sannin?!"

"Yup, all three of us become Sannin, believe it!" Naruto said bringing Sakura and Sasuke closer.

"Hn, I can't believe this dobe actually becomes strong" Young Sasuke said smirking.

"Hey, what was that teme" Naruto got mad. Sasuke only looked away but deep down he considered him as a brother.

"He wouldn't be able to do it" Asuma and Shikamaru gasps. "Well, not yet" Kakashi finished his sentence.

(Time skip)

"You seem fine. Good. You're cleared to leave the hospital today." Tsunade smiled.

"By any chance, this isn't because you want me to hurry up and get my baggage out of here, is it?" They all turn to see Naruto snoring on another bed and scratching his butt.

"Ugh, dad you're so embarrassing," Boruto said.

"Hehe" chuckled Naruto while rubbing he back of his head.

"Well, yes. There's that too" Tsunade said.

"That fool Naruto has been camped out in this hospital for days, just so he can resume training the minute you recover," Sakura said.

"Actually, I was kind of hoping I could take it easy and recuperate at home for a few days before getting back into it, but since I've run out of reading material anyway, I suppose I might as well start his training again."

"That's the spirit"

"RASEN!" Naruto shouted in his sleep. Everyone heads turned. "I won. So now, so now, you owe me Ramen for life."