Orochimaru VS. Naruto

A/N: ep.42-44 Shippuden

'The chakra that's leaking out seeks stability. It's trying to assume the complete form of the Nine-Tails. This is not the same chakra as before. It's more intense. Far more malevolent. It's using Naruto's body as a medium, but it's just like a miniature Nine-Tails.'  Thought Yamato. Naruto and Orochimaru are head to head fighting. Orochimaru laughs while puking tons of snakes from his mouth and all of them have swords coming out of their mouth. Naruto was surrounded but he held his hand high and smashed it on the ground. He created a huge shockwave and all the snakes disappeared into thin air. 'The force of that shockwave from just a single of his hand. Damn it!'  Yamato looks at Naruto again. 'For to be subjected to that much chakra and still be...How is he still able to move?'

'Damn Naruto you're powerful than I thought, hmph I need to train harder to get my revenge then'  Young Sasuke started to get mad.

Orochimaru and Naruto were still fighting. Naruto releases red chakra and blue chakra.

"What's this?" Orochimaru was wondering.

'Is that chakra?'  Sai thought. Naruto then put his 4 tails together the chakra in the air starts to come together making a purplish sphere.

'That is going to be trouble.'  Orochimaru started to notice. The sphere went small creating a little shockwave. Orochimaru jumped back. 'One can't be on the receiving end of that much-concentrated chakra and survive.'

'Naruto. What are you doing?'  Naruto's Nine-Tail started to break making his mouth open bigger. He then swallowed the chakra sphere. And he went down a little.

'However, do you plan on fighting me, weighed down with such dense chakra?'

"Yeah dobe what were you thinking" Younger Sasuke said.

"Well that's not me yet so am I supposed to know, huh?"

Naruto then expanded, smoke was coming out of his mouth.

'So, that's his plan.' Orochimaru bites both his thumbs while Naruto shoots the chakra toward him. "Triple Rashomon" the bomb hit one of the Rashomon and air flew everywhere.

'This battle's is too intense. I can't find a way in! It's unlike anything I've ever seen!'  When the smoke went away the place was a mess and Orochimaru was there bent.

(With Kabuto)

'What we saw just then was definitely Lord Orochimaru's Triple Rashomon. Destroyed in the blink of an eye. Never imagined would be like this.'  Kabuto analyses.

"And I learn to control it right?" asked Younger Naruto.

"Well yeah you do, you become so strong and to protect everyone." Younger Naruto then jumps up.

The ground shakes then a sword hit Naruto sending him back with Sakura, Yamato, and Kabuto is at. Naruto was holding the sword.

"He's closer to becoming the Nine-Tails than ever before," Kabuto smirked. Sakura eyes go wide. Naruto sat there with the sword on his chest, it was trying to stab him but couldn't he moved it like it was nothing. Yamato took this chance to seal the Nine-Tails away by wrapping wood around Naruto. He was struggling to get out and he eventually broke out.

'I've gotta do it now' "Hokage Style, Elder Jutsu! Tenth Edict on Enlightenment!" He placed his hand on Naruto's chest and it started to glow he jumped away with chakra connected. He then summoned wood pillars that surrounded him. Naruto started to go back to normal slowly. He screamed from the pain he was having.

'His body is...it's covered with wounds.'  Sakura was looking at his body go back to normal. Naruto was still screaming when he fell to his knees, his eyes were all white like it had no life in them. He finally fell over. Sakura tried her best to take away his pain.

'The fourth tail Master Jiraiya spoke of. I never imagined it would be as powerful as this.' Naruto started to heal faster and woke up.

"So you're telling me all that happened and no one told me?" Older Naruto said.

"Well, Yamato and I thought you didn't need to know" Sakura laughed a little.

"Well, I guess" No one even talked they were terrified, shocked, surprised, even Gaara who had a tailed beast didn't know the Nine-Tails was powerful.

"Well can we go to the next scene"