16: beauty and the beast.

lucyvives just shared a post.

lucyvives Surprised her with going to a museum and getting dinner

lucyvives Surprised her with going to a museum and getting dinner. By the end of it, I realized there was a museum right in front of me that I had yet to explore. I chose her over my salad. @daddycabello

dinahmcfinah Y'ALLLLLLL

lucyvivesfp MY SHIP HAS SAILED

daddycabello OH MY GOD

laurenjauregui Oh my god.

salutelauren @laurenjauregui don't worry camren is our yacht boo 😘

lucyvives @laurenjauregui The devil decided to take form of a girl. How interesting.

daddycabello: Lauren

daddycabello: please stop

laurenjauregui: Can I please explain?

daddycabello: sure

laurenjauregui: My management is super strict and doesn't want me to be in touch with someone like you.

laurenjauregui: They've seen our conversations on my posts and once saw you when you dmed me.

laurenjauregui: They don't want me to be seen as a girl dating a girl. Especially me being a model.

laurenjauregui: I'm so sorry, Camila. I don't like Ty anymore. All he does is talk shit about you and doesn't even ask me how I am.

laurenjauregui: I don't know what I ever saw in him.

laurenjauregui: But I caused you so much trouble. I did so much bullshit and I see what Lucy was talking about now.

laurenjauregui: You deserve her.

daddycabello: you remind me of the beast.

laurenjauregui: What?

daddycabello: kinda. a lil bit. of course im the beauty

daddycabello: BUT that's not the point

daddycabello: acting all emotionless but deeeppp down inside

daddycabello: there's the prince with an amazing personality. everyone else thinks he's horrible and should be out of her life but i know you.

daddycabello: that's the person i met the first day. when you had no worries. when you were on the road at 3 in the morning.

daddycabello: but then i realized you never learned your lesson.

daddycabello: but im giving you another one of the million chances.

daddycabello: don't fuck it up, prince.

laurenjauregui: I won't, beauty.

A/N: hi i was watching this movie so. here u go sorry if it's bad. also i noticed that this book has 2k reads and IM SO FUCKING HAPPY. i could not thank you guys enough!!!! i seriously cannot. thank you for putting up with me. there will be many more chapters to come so!!