25: my flight got delayed.

misskordeijane: babe

misskordeijane: where are you?

misskordeijane: im kinda worried haha.

misskordeijane: im being serious

normanikordei: im so sorry.

normanikordei: i can't be there today.

misskordeijane: what

normanikordei: my flight got delayed

misskordeijane: oh

misskordeijane: haha i must look like a loser then

misskordeijane: ok! i'll be back here tomorrow :)

normanikordei: im so sorry baby.

misskordeijane: it's okay! don't worry about it.
Seen

Dinah's POV

I scoffed. She probably didn't even want to meet with me in the first place. Everyone would stop by and ask who the flowers and balloons were for, and they were all waiting for the Normani Kordei to run into my arms.

I picked up the flowers from the chair and the balloons.

"Guys. Her flight got delayed. Sorry," I gave them a sad smile.

Some of them groaned and the others just looked like they felt bad for me.

I waved slowly and started walking off, practically dragging the balloons.

I didn't know why I was so sad. Honestly. I just expected to see her today and I was preparing myself.

It's not her fault though.

My phone buzzed and I ignored it. I could already feel the tears streaming down my face.

By now, I didn't really know why I was crying. It was all because of a flight being delayed? What a baby.

I looked down to wipe my eyes and when I opened them, I saw a pair of extremely worn out Converse.

I went to look at who it was and then felt their arms around me.

"I'm so sorry that I even told you that. I never wanted you to be upset, it was Lauren's idea."

Her voice was muffled but I knew it was her. All the videos she posted promoting anything or just talking about an event, absolutely did not prepare me for this.

All the pictures and videos of her fans meeting her and getting so excited were not even able to compare to how I felt right now.

"Mani?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"Not to ruin this wonderful moment, but I'm here too."

Normani groaned and pulled away to reveal Lauren.

"What are you doing here?"

"I decided to come with. I'm leaving tomorrow, though. I'm heading to Miami," She gave me a big smile.

"For what?"

"For Camila."

A/N: hi im so fuckig sorry for not updating lately i just. shit has been going on. school drama u know?? im ok tho