32: my love.

normanikordei: babygirl

normanikordei: mi amor

normanikordei: we're in the same bed right now. can you believe that?

normanikordei: i cant. i remember when i first saw that picture of you. i know i made a joke but dinah, you are the most gorgeous girl i will ever meet in my goddamn life. i know we haven't had this thing for a while but you make me so fucking happy i cant fully process it sometimes. the way you smile, i swear to god that could make me all fucking giggly for weeks on end and you know how i am. the way you hold my hand, i swear to god i've never felt so right. we just fit together and i dont fucking know why but i don't give a shit. i just know that i cant see myself feeling this way about anyone else besides you.

normanikordei: you are my universe. you are all of the seasons wrapped into one. i don't know if that makes sense but there it is, i'm not poetic like lauren.

normanikordei: i'm gonna go to sleep. but i don't know if i would ever have the courage to say those things to you while you were awake. so that's why im saying them now.

normanikordei: sweet dreams my love

-

When Dinah wakes up, the first thing she goes through is her phone, obviously. She sees the notifications from Normani's Instagram, opening it up quickly.

She reads through the messages, her heart beat getting quicker at every word and when she's done, there's tears in her eyes and down her cheeks because she can't believe she's this lucky.

She kisses Normani on her cheek over and over again. When she finally wakes up, Dinah is still crying out of joy. Normani immediately asks why and who she needs to fight.

"I love you," is all Dinah responds with and they both understand.

-

A/N: hi this is really fucking lovey but im in such a mood and this girl is making me smile sm so here you go. idk if i should do more chapters like this or stick with funny shit but i might do a mix of both 🤷‍♂️