RL

Leslie's POV

            I can't believe what I just saw! I thought that Jack loved me! Guess it's was all fake.

           I'm sitting on my couch drowning my sorrow in cookie dough ice cream when my doorbell rang. I expected it to be Katie because I needed her to be here to talk to me.

       I open the door ready to start complaining too Katie, when in meet someone else's eyes that aren't Katies but Jacks!

      I try to close the door but her stops is with he's foot!

  "Leslie let me explain! Please, babe!" He said using he's forever to open the door enough to let himself in.

   "There's nothing to explain!" I saw while he she's the door and stands next to me.

   " Yes there is! I did not cheat on you! Did you even look at the comments on the photo??" He asks me

  " No because i didn't want to see main rub it in!" I say but then actually wondering why I didn't look at the comments

  " Well babe, look at them" he said gesturing to my phone

I pick it up and click on the photo and look through the comments section. My eyes stay to tear up as a read Johnson's and Jacks and Madison's comments. I shouldn't happen jumped to conclusions!

    " Jack I'm so sorry I shouldn't have jum-" I start but Jack cuts me off

    "Babe, it's okay! I was just worried that I was going to lose you!" He pulls me into a hug and strokes my hair as I rest my head against his chest.

  "Just know that I will never hurt you the way neels did. Okay?" He whispered into my ear.

  I didn't answer, I just looked up and nodded, tears threatening to spill.

  We stayed staring into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever.

" Kiss me." I pronounce unable to wait any longer

And that's exactly what he does. The kids is sweet and soft but filled with passion and love.

The kiss soon get more heated and he lays me down on the couch and gently gets on top of me.

" Ok I got a dart bored with jacks fac- ", Katie stupid once she notices jacks presents and our position, " I'm gonna go" she said as she practically rooms or the door.

  Jack looks back down to me and stars and my eyes.

  " I love you so much!"

  " I love you too!"

And that's when our kiss continued