RL

Leslie's POV

  "Babe, let me explain," Jack says as he walks into my apartment, "This is not what you think at all"

   "What is there to explain, jack" I jump up from the couch and walk up to him. "You fucking went on what seemed like a date with Perrie fucking Edwards and didn't even tell me. I found out through Instagram."

  "Babe, calm down..." Jack goes to grab my hand but I yank it away.

    "Jack, there is nothing you can say that will make this any better" I start to leave to go to my bedroom but jack grabs my wrist at the last minute and pulled me back.

  "Don't fucking touch me." I continue to walk away.

" I went to go talk to her so she would leave us alone. I told her to back the Fuck off because I'm in love with you and no one else and she was trying to ruin that. Leslie I love you, you're the person I want to spend my life with" Tears stream down his face, "Leslie I want to grow a family with you. "

  At this point I'm caught in a cross fire. I love jack and I want everything that he wants but at the same time I can't keep having to handle him going behind my back and meeting people without me knowing.

   I guess I gotta do what's best for me.

"Jack I love you too and of course I wanna spend my life with you..." Jack lifts his head, hope written on his face, "but I can't keep having you going behind my back to meet people that I know are out to get us. " All the happiness is drains his face.

  "I think we just need some time away from each other, at least a week or so." Jack starts to walk out the door before he stops suddenly.

    I think that he is going to argue with me but instead he just says,"After all this time?"

  "Always" I simply sat back before he walks out.

  Once the door shuts I fall to my knees and start sobbing and I know that right outside my door jack is doing the exact same.

Sorry for the sad chap but I feel like there needed to be more drama so that's what i did also my winter breaks ends tm so I most likely won't post a lot but ill try. I'm sorry for not posting as much as I could've during break I just had a lot family things so yeah but once again happy 2018 and thanks for reading. Mwah 😘