RL

Leslie's POV

I feel a gentel finger graze my temple, my eyes flutter open. My eyes immediately locked with Jack's. I chuckle and stretch my arms up.

" How long have you been staring at me?" I ask.

" Well," he looks behind him at the clock," I woke up about an hour and a half ago, so I'd been staring at you for about an hour and a half." I laugh and snuggle myself into him even more.

" You weirdo," He chuckles st my comment.

"I didn't want to wake you, but we do have to get up now. We have to meet Madison in two hours." I groan.

" Don't say her name" I raise a finger and put it over his mouth.

" She's not Voldemort, Les." He laughs.

I grab his arm, the one with the tattoo, and put it next to me mine.

" After all this time?" I look up at him with big puppy dog eyes.

"Always." He leans down and kisses me.

Once we pull apart, he jumps up and runs to the bathroom. I chuckle, getting up myself and going to the bathroom to join him in the shower.

************************************

Jack and I sit next to each other, both of us holding a coffee cup, at the little cafe we told Madison to meet us up.

Its already five minutes passed the time we asked Madison to meet us at but we aren't upset. Its Madison, if she doesn't show that might be a good thing.

"If she doesn't show in the next ten minutes, lets just go." Jack says to me, gripping my other hand under the table.

"Speak of the devil," I look up at Jacks words. Sure enough, Madison is walking towards us, dressed in a matching Adidas workout outfit, her phone to her ear.

" James, I already told her no. I dont want to work with that company anymore." She signs, " whatever, I'll speak to her later but right now I have to go." She hangs up.

I clear my throat, I'm sure Jack can tell how uncomfortable I am because he places his hand on my thigh to calm me down.

" So Madison," Jack starts then conversation and I silently thank him.

" ah yes, from one unpleasant conversation to another." She places her sunglasses on top of her head. I try to control all my thoughts.

" Madison, Leslie and I are trying to have a civil, adult conversation with you. Can you please drop the princess act for once??" Jacks jaw tense and I can tell he is trying to keep his calm.

Madison then sits up and looks at both of us before speaking, " I'm not going to lie. I dont think you two make a good couple and if I'm correct you guys will very soon fall apart and get a divorce and all I'm doing is marking my territory for when it happens. " I tense up and I'm about to say something when Jack holds me back.

" Madison, that's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. Why the fuck would you say that???" Jacks face is in utter confusion.

" You are a terrible person," I finally speak up, " Jack and I love each other, we've been through hell and back for each other. So if you think that you are going to break us apart think again because this ring, " I hold up my left hand, "is always going to belong to me. And my name will be Leslie Gilinsky forever." My chest feels tons lighter after my rant.

" I'm not going to drop it. I belong with Gilinsky, not you. You stole him from m-" Jack cuts her off.

"No, Madison, you cheated on me. Me and you were already broken up for weeks when I started talking to Leslie and you helped Neels cheat on her." I'm grateful for Jacks reassurance that i did nothing wrong.

" I only cheated on you because you were always gone working on your music and paying no attention to me. Before GONE was released there was days when you didn't come home. I felt unwanted, so I went an found someone that would pay attention to me." There are tears at the brim of her eyes but I feel no sympathy for her.

" I'm sorry but that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Jack is working hard to live out his dreams and your right there are days when he doesn't come home but I haven't cheated on him. Any good girlfriend or wife would want their s.o. to live out their dream no matter how hard it is." Jack once again grabs my hand and for a second I look over and see thankfulness in his eyes.

" You once made us a deal, you said you would back off, you were dating Neels! Why are you doing this now?!?" Jack asks her, desperation deep in his voice.

" He cheated on me, then he left and I realised that you are the guy for me." I know it bad but I start to laugh. After all that she had done to us, she finally got a taste of her own medicine. She finally might have sympathy for us.

" Madison, Im sorry that you had to go through that but I found my soulmate. And you need to let what we had a long long time ago, go. I'm sorry but you need to. " A tear finally leaves Madison's eyes.

" I know I do, oh god I know. But you were my first love, the first guy to treat me so wonderful, its so hard." and even after everything she did to us, I do something that even suprises me, I get up and hug her.

" Madison, I totally understand, Neels was my first too and it was hard to understand that he wasn't mine anymore but there is always someone out there for you. First love doesn't mean soulmate." I whisper all of this into her ear but I'm sure its loud enough for jack to hear me.

She sobs into my shoulder and I gently pet her hair. After a moment she lets go and wipes her eyes.

" Thanks you, thank you for that. I guess this conversation was the closure I needed. Pun intended." Jack is surprise that she knows one of his newer songs.

" Now, in the politest way I can say this, leave us alone." She laughs and wipes her eyes again.

" I will, I promise I will. I was so wrong you guys do belong with each other. Thank you so much and congrats on the wedding." And with that final comment she gathers he things and walks away.

I sign and slump down onto my chair. I hear check chuckle and also slump down. I turn over to look at him and immediately smile at him.

" Well I would say that was an absolute success, wouldn't you" I twirl a finger into his golden brown hair as I ask.

" I absolutely agree, Mrs. Gilinsky." I smile at him and kiss him, thankful that everything is going to be okay.

A/N
First off this is the longest chapter I've ever written probably (1186 words) and I got a sudden idea of a Tom Holland Social media ff. If I wrote one would y'all read it. But it might not be out for a bit because I have two other books in production that I want to publish after this book is done so let me know. Xoxo