Chapter One: The Runaway

《》《》《》《》《》

Chapter One: The Runaway

《》《》《》《》《》

(Y/N)'s pov.

Hi, I'm (Y/N) Sakamaki. And I'm a runaway. I ran away from my home. Why? Well, it's because my brothers don't notice me anymore. And it's all this girls fault. Her name is Yui fucking Komori. But enough about her. I'm fifteen and I'm a Sakamaki. The home of the dumb asses. Yeah, I hate them.

When I ran away they never noticed that I was gone. And to be really honest with you... I'm happy. I never was noticed when Yui came. I mean, what's the point in living there? They all have their attention on Yui. That bitch.

"She went this way!", a man yelled as I ran for my life. I had just stole something from a store. And now I have the cops on me. I hid in an alleyway. I sat down against a wall and started eating what I had in my hands. By the time I was done the police had given up on finding my and the streets in Tokyo were as crowded as ever. So it was easy to blend in.

When the streets cleared I was still walking. Then I got hungry again. But I forced myself not to steal something, even if it was easy. I soon got so hungry, that I couldn't stand. I fell against the wall. Then I fell to the concrete floor. And I smelt blood. I looked down at my knees and saw that I scraped them.'Just great!', I thought. I didn't care if anything happened. It would be easy to get away from a vampire. And why is that? Because I'm a vampire as well. My brothers are vampires. My mother is a vampire. So I didn't really care.

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Soon the bleeding had stopped and everything went back to normal. I had forgotten that I was hungry. I was thinking about something when I bumped into someone, and I fell."I'm sorry!", I said quickly. I looked up to see a blonde haired boy. He had a childish face and... well, he looked like a child."Ah! No, no, no. I'm sorry! I was deep in thought! I guess you were-- Are you Okay?", the man asked me. He held out his hand and I took it.

"Well, I can't really tell a lie can I? I mean, you would know if I told a lie... I wish you didn't have that stupid eye of yours. And let me guess you're a vampire to...", I said looking at the man."You're a very smart one aren't you? I'm guessing you're a vampire like me?", the guy said.

I nodded."Well I'm--", he started to say, but I cut him off by saying,"You're Kou Mukami. I know...", he looked at me surprised."I was right. You are a very, very smart vampire. You ran away didn't you (Y/N)?" , "Yep. I'm (Y/N) Sakamaki. But you should already know that..." , "Yes, I already know that. You have terrible brothers. Hmm... how you like to come live with me?", Kou asked me."I guess... I mean, what's the worst that could happen?", I said. He picked me up and started to walk home with me.

I guess I had fallen asleep because when I woke up I was wearing clean clothing, I was in a bed, and the bedroom door was open just a crack. Leading a strong of light into the room I was in. I was at the Mukami Mansion.

You are done reading Chapter One: The Runaway~ ♡♤♡