Chapter Seventeen: It's True... Isn't It?

Warning: This May Have Mature Content! And A Use Of Daddy Kink! There Will Also Be A Kino Pov. You Have Been Warned!

《》《》《》《》《》

Chapter Seventeen: It's True... Isn't It?

《》《》《》《》《》

(Y/N)'s pov.

Don't you hate it when people lie to you?》

Sometimes you never get what you want in life. But, you live with it because you don't want anyone to be sad, or mad at you.

Sometimes people lie to you. They lie to you and you never find out, until you slowly star finding out on your own.

But it's all the same. That's just how life is. Life isn't something that you can just erase and make something impossible happen. Like... make a kitten so cute that everyone was jealous, because you were the one that had it. It's not how it works. It's not. Trust me... I know it's not...

Time Skip》

(Y/N)'s pov.

I sat in room, looking up at nothing. I thought about what had happened this weekend. Or week.

I can't think of it all, but it was a pretty busy week. That's for sure. I sighed and rolled over, facing my bedroom door.

I stared at the door, like something was going to pop out of it any second. Being the stupid girl I am, I waited. I waited for something.

But, nothing was going to happen. That's for sure.

But... I was wrong. My door opened. Someone stuck their head in. It was Kanato.

"How did you get in here, Kanato-nii?", I asked, sitting up, swinging my feet across the bed.

"It was easy... It's Friday... your... brothers are at school. I skipped out on school though. Me and, Teddy, wanted to visit you...", Kanato said, walking in, closing the door behind him. I smiled."How sweet...", I mumered.

Kanato sat down next to me and asked,"How come you aren't at school, (Y/N)-nee?" , "Oh... I did go to school... I just... teleported back home after the guys left...", I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh... well, me and, Teddy are glad you stayed home! Because, now we can talk to you!", Kanato smiled, hugging me. I hugged him back, and smiled to myself.

Me and Kanato sat on my bed for awhile, talking. We both focused on the conversation, but I also focused on something else.

That... time when me and Ruki talked. It was awhile back, but... But I still remember how that statement, that paragraph stuck with me. And now... now, I can't get it out of my head.

Ruki said, that... everything that's happened to me with my brothers, them doing those things to me, and saying they love me... is a lie. Ruki said that it was planned by Reiji. He said it was his plan to lure me back to the mansion, just to get me back to living the shitty life I used to have... And live.

But... I don't know if I should consider that the Sakamaki want me back at the mansion just to treat me like shit again, or consider the fact that Ruki might be right.

"Mmm... I had fun, (Y/N)-nee... we should do this again sometime. Bye-bye~", Kanato says, waving Teddies little hand in good-bye. I smiled and waved. Then Kanato disappeared.