Chapter Six: What Are You Doing?

《》《》《》《》《》

Chapter Six: What Are You Doing?

《》《》《》《》《》

(Y/N)'s pov.

I never thought I would say this. What I never thought I would say is that I love that I'm living with the Mukami. I guess it's because my real brothers are enemies with my stepbrothers. I'm also glade I can call them my stepbeothers. I love them. They take care of me. And they don't forget about me. I've asked Ruki why they forgot me. And he said that it was either because of a thing called 'Adam and Eve' or because Yui's a scrafical bride. I felt hurt when he said that. Was it really just because of those things?

Kou is staying home with me today, because nobody has taught me anything yet. Ruki said it would be a hassle for me to go to school. So I wouldn't be going. I was happy. I mean, the brothers teach me what I'm supposed to know, instead of going to school? Hell yes! I would love that. And that's what Kou's doing right now. He teaching me about music. What a surprise... not really though. He's been teaching me for at least three hours now."I'm hungry," I say bluntly."I am too! Besides, I think you've learned enough for today. Don't you think?", Kou said standing up. I stood up from the couch we were sitting on and grabbed Kou's hand dragging him to the kitchen to eat.

After we were done eating, I told Kou that I was going to take a bath. He said okay and to come to his room after I was done.

I'm now done with my bath, and I'm heading to Kou's room. On the way there, I was wondering what he wanted. And before I knew it I was at his room. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and knocked on his door. I heard a faint,"Come in!", so I did as the voice told me to do and went inside.

I walked in and shut the door. I saw Kou sitting on the bed and with a smile on his face."Hey, (Y/N)-nee! Can you help me unbutton my shirt? I can never get the buttons unbuttoned. Or I would do it on my own," Kou said looking down at his shirt then at me. I rolled my eyes and chuckled."Sure. Even though it's amazingly easy," I said getting on my knees and starting to unbutton his shirt. I took off his shirt and when to the his drawer to get a shirt. When I picked out a red shirt for him and turned around. But when I did so, Kou was in front of my face. I immediately blushed. Kou leaned closer to my face, and I got scared. But he grabbed the shirt out of my hand and smirked."Rude...", I said and pushed Kou away. He fell onto the bed and sat up. He put on the shirt and said,"I'm sorry for teasing you (Y/N)-nee! Forgive me!", I laughed and nodded. He smiled and patted a seat next to him. I sat next to and smiled.

We sat in his room looking at the ceiling."So... did your brothers abandon you because of the scrafical bride? Or... did they just forget about you?", Kou asked looking at me. I looked at him then back at the ceiling, sighed and said,"It was because of the dumbass Yui. Or also known as the sacrafil bride... they forgot about me the first week she came there. The first day she came there. It pissed me off. So I ran away from home. Hoping to never see them again... But as you can see... not to long ago they came here and tried to take or convince me to come back to their mansion...", I saw Kou frown at the corner of my eye. I closed my eyes and sighed again. Then I opened them to see Kou on top of me. My eyes widen, and I said,"Um... w-what are you d-doing?", Kou didn't say anything. Then I realized that his eyes were dark. They didn't look like themselves. My eyes were as wide as they could be, because Kou leaned down to my neck and licked it. I tensed up when I felt him licking strips of my neck. He pulled away from my neck and leaned down to my ear and said,"Forgive me for what I'm about to do...", I was filled with confusion by that."What do yo--", I was cut off by Kou kissing me. I was surprised. But I soon relaxed. I relaxed just enough to close my eyes and enjoy the kiss.

Kou put his hands around my waist, and I slowly out my arms around his neck.

I don't what I was doing. I was lost in what was happening. But I knew one thing.

He's almost a grown man probably.

And me, I'm a fourteen year old. I year past of becoming a teenager.

I opened my eyes and pushed him off of me. I put my hand on my mouth. I looked at Kou and his eyes were filled with confusion of what he did. And there was... a bit of sadness in them. But I could be wrong.

I quickly got out of his bed and ran out of his room. I ran down the halls wondering.

'What the hell just happened!'

You have finished reading Chapter Six: What Are You Doing?~ ♡♤♡