Chapter Sixteen: School? You Have To Be Kidding Me!

《》《》《》《》《》

Chapter Sixteen: School? You Have To Be Kidding!

《》《》《》《》《》

(Y/N)'s pov.

You know that moment when someone tells you something you don't expect, and they didn't tell you until the last minute? And they did this because it was either someone's idea or they thought you would be happy? Teah, I'm dealing with it right now... and I'm not liking it!

"What?", I said, Ruki rolled his eyes and said,"You're going to school. Have I made myself clear? Oh, and you will be attending Sheridan Middle School. Okay?". I stood there. Shocked.

Why would they do something like this!?

"Why would you do something like this!?", I yelled."And more importantly, why did you tell me now!?", I yelled again. Ruki just rolled his eyes and put a hand over his eyes before saying,"Go to your room and go get dressed. We leave in twenty-five minutes...", I rolled my eyes and left.

I walked into my room and looked at my bed. There was the uniform."I can't believe I'm wearing that to school. I can't believe that is an actual school uniform...", I said, staring at the uniform.

I rolled my eyes and picked it up going into the bathroom. The uniform looked like this.

It wasn't to bad but to me it must showed a lot of skin

When I was done getting ready I stepped back a couple of steps and looked at myself in the mirror."I guess I look okay... but, I'll add on some black tights just to make sure nobody looks under my skirt...", I whispered and bent down and looked in the lower cabinet of my bathroom.

"Nice ass," I flinched as I dropped the black tights I had in my hand. I turned around to see Yuma. I blushed."H-heyyyy... What are you doing here?", I said, quickly standing up, picking up the tights and holding them in my hand."Oh, nothing. Just seeing what type of underwear you have on. Anywho, those tights aren't see through, right?", Yuma asked pointing to them. I nodded.

Yuma hummed in respone and just as he was about to walk out, he turned around and said,"(F/C) underwear goes great with that skirt...", then walked out. I probably looked like a hot pink rose bush right now."Perv...", I whispered to myself, as I put on the tights.

I got downstairs, and I glared at Yuma, while the others were talking. Yuma just smirked and said,"Ready to go?", I rolled my eyes at him and said,"Yeah, let's go...". And with that we all left.

Now, I wasn't worried about going to school, and I wasn't nervous... it's just... I don't like school. And I don't want to go to school. But, really I'm pissed the fuck off that I have to go to school.

Making friends, doing homework, waking up, and blah, blah, blah. Ugh... And before I knew it... we were at my school.

I was about to get out when Ruki said,"Now, this is only temporary. And when you get home I need to talk to you. Okay, (Y/N)?", I nodded and left."Temporary...?", I whispered. What is that supposed to mean?

I looked at my school schedule and was tapped on the shoulder."Hey, need some help?", I turned around and saw a boy with black-ish, and blue-ish hair with blue yes."Uh, yeah. I'm (Y/N) Sa--Mukami. And you are?", I asked, looking into his eyes.

The boy smiled, and said,"Alexander Yoo. But you can call me Alex... now let me see your schedule... maybe I can help," Alex took the page away from my hand and smiled.

"What?", I asked, wondering why he was smiling."Oh, nothing. It's just, you have all of my classes at the same time... I just thought it was funny..."."Like fate...?", we both blushed, because we said it at the same time."Y-yeah... like f-fate... that's, uh, one way to put it...", Alex said, and soon regained his confidence."Okay, uh let's get to class," Alex said and smiled at me. I nodded and smiled back.

As me and Alex walked down the halls of..."What's this school called, Alex?", I asked, as we entered homeroom."Really? You don't know what this school is called and your going to it? I guess your family didn't tell you... uh, it's called Sheridan Middle School," Alex said, taking a seat. I sat next to him and said,"Oh... thanks...", I smiled to myself, as the teacher walked in and everyone took their seats.

"Okay, everyone. Today we have a new student in our class. Please raise you hand and introduce yourself to the class!", she said, sweetly.

I rolled my eyes, but when up to the front of the class."Hello, my name is, (Y/N) Sakamaki, and I will be joining your class today...", whispers were heard through out the class. Boys whistled, girls smiled and waved, and one girl, glared at me. She balled her fists and growled. I smirked, and bowed before taking my seat next to Alex.

"Looks like a lot of the boys like you...", Alex whispered as the teacher handed out piecesof white, blank paper. I nodded.

I wasn't sure if Alex was jealous or worried about the boys taking a liking towards me.

"Okay class today, you will write the best moment in your life. And if you can't think of one then tell me what you would describe as family. And if your done with the first assignment you may do the second assignment. Now, get started!", the teacher said and nodded for everyone to get to work.

"Here...", I looked to the side and saw a girl, with brown long hair, and green eyes. She held a pencil in her hand."Thanks...", I said and grabbed the pencil out of her hand. She smiled and nodded.

{Time Skip}

(Y/N)'s pov.

After class the girl I saw was packing her things, getting ready to leave. I tapped her on the shoulder and she shot her head up and looked at me. She smiled saying,"You can keep the pencil. You're gonna need it through out the day," I nodded.

I was about to walk away when I stopped."Hey, um, i never caught your name. I'm (Y/N) Sa--Mukami... what's yours?", I asked, smiling as she leaned up from putting her stuff away and saying,"Meizu Tamari. But, you can call Mei! It's nice to meet you, (Y/N)-san!", Mei held out her hand. I took it.

Maybe school won't be so bad after all...

《》《》《》《》《》

You Have Finished Reading Chapter Sixteen: School? You Have To Be Kidding!

《》《》《》《》《》

Sorry for the shot chapter but, I have a lot on my plate right now. I mean, I just got out of the hospital not to long ago, and I'm still recovering, and I have homework and ugh! It's just a mess right now. I'll try to make the next few chapters longer. And just a heads up the next to chapter will be the information about Alex and Mei. I love you all and I will talk to you later!♡♡♡♡