Chapter Eight: Someone Has A Soft Side!

《》《》《》《》《》

Chapter Eight: Someone Has A Soft Side!

《》《》《》《》《》

(Y/N)'s pov.

Do you know anyone that's strong and tough? That says they aren't soft? And says they will never go easy on anyone, if they hurt the one they care for or love? Well, they may say those things but... everyone has a soft side. Even the strongest people alive. Even the ones who hate people. They have a soft side. We all do.

I sat i n my room listening to music, while doing a 'quiz' that Ruki gave me, so he could know what I've learned. What I've understood, and what I need help with. He might've also given me this, because I told him what happened with me and Azusa. I guess, he gave this to me to distract myself from it... well, it's not helping. Not at all.

Knock, knock, knock

I heard a knock at my door, and I went to go open it. I opened it and found Azusa with a smile on his face."Hi, (Y/N)-nee... Ruki-kun wanted... me to tell you... that dinner is ready... And I'm sorry... about what happened... I'm my room...", Azusa says looking down. I sigh and hug him. I could tell he was surprised about what I did. Because he hesitated, before hugging me.

"It's fine... really. I'm not just saying that. I... I actually enjoyed it...", I say pulling from the hug. When I pulled away and looked at Azusa his face was red. I chuckled and moved passed him, to go to the dinning area.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Azusa's pov.

I stood at (Y/N) doorway with a huge blush on my face. She said she enjoyed it. She enjoyed what happened in my room!

I slowly turned around and walked downstairs to the dining room to eat.

I got downstairs and sat in my seat, still blushing."You okay, Azusa?", I heard Yuuma ask. I looked at him and answered,"Hmm...? Oh, yes... I'm okay...", I looked over to see (Y/N) stifling in a chuckle. I glared at ger, and when she saw me she stopped. I smiled and looked at my food, and began to eat.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

(Y/N)'s pov.

After I ate dinner, I decided to go take a bath.

I walked up to my room to get what I needed for my bath. But, first I went to the bathroom and turned on the water. Then I went back into my room to get my clothing.

I sat in the bath listening to music, having the water around my skin. Which, had already relaxed my muscles. Then out of nowhere...

The door bursts open...

I looked over to see Yuma."Really? You could've knocked! I mean, what I if I was naked!?", I said. Yuma smirked and said,"Well, it'd be my lucky day! Seriously... Now, get out of the tub, or I could help you get out," I blushed slightly and said,"Asshole... close the door, I'll be out in five minutes...", he hummed in response and closed the door."Rude...", I mumbled to myself as I got out of the bath.

After I got done in the bathroom, I headed downstairs. I looked around for Yuuma, when I saw him outside. I smiled and walked outside.

"You grow your own produce here?", I say picking up a basket. Yuuma looked up from what he was doing and nodded."Yes, even though you know why. Ruki's told you that we aren't pure bloods," Yuuma said, picking a tomato and putting it in the basket I had in my hands."Yeah, i know. You're half bloods. I still think it's pretty cool that you have a garden though. And I'm not making fun of you," I say, as I put the basket in the middle of the garden.

Yuma and I talked and picked food out from his garden."I'm surprised...", I say, picking the last tomato that looked nice."Surprised about what?", Yuma asks standing up."Well, I'm surprised that you're being nice. You usually aren't the one to be nice," I answered, standing up as well. Yuma groaned and said,"Don't get used to it...", I rolled my eyes and said,"Thanks...", Yuma stared at me for moment, before saying,"For what?".

"Thank you. Thank you for taking me in. Thank you for being nice to me. Thank you for saving me that night. Remember? When my real brothers came and tried to take me away?", I said smiling. Yuma stared at me wide eyed and said,"Yeah... you're welcome. Come here...", I nodded and went up to him. I stood in front of him, and looked up at him, since he was taller. He picked me up and placed a kiss on the left side of my neck, before biting into it. I tensed up at the sudden move.

I felt the blood drain from my body as I went limp in Yuma's arms. I held onto Yuma and put my head on his shoulder. Yuma held me tight, making sure not to drop me or let me fall.

And before I knew it... the dark had consumed me, into its dark, cold, yet soothing, abyss.

I awoke in Yuma's room. I sat up and, saw that I was laying on his couch."Hey, you're awake," I heard Yuma say. I looked behind me and saw Yuma walking towards me.

Yuma took a seat down on the couch in front of me and put kissed me. My eyes widen. But I soon closed them. Then I felt something go into my mouth. Then Yuma pulled away."Sugar Cubes. As always... they're delicious," I said smiling. Yuma smiled and said,"Its been... what? Two years? And you still remember Sugar Cubes?", I smiled and nodded stupidly, causing Yuma to laugh. I looked up at him, and smirked a wide smirk."Under all that tough skin... you really have a soft side!", I say, Yuma blushed and looked away, saying,"Shut up!", I chuckled."But I like it. I think you look cute! Anyways, as much I would love to stay and talk with you about your soft side, I have things to do. Later, Yuma," I said getting up from the couch. I got up and stretched. And before I left I gave Yuma kiss on the cheek. I gave a closed eye smile to him and left.

You have finished reading Chapter Eight: Someone Has A Soft Side!~♡♤♡