Chapter 1 Beginning

(Y/n's pov)

I'm Y/n Y/l/n and im 21 years old. Right now im in Houston, Texas. I was originally from Brazil but I moved because my mom saw how good collage was here at a lower price than Brazil.

I lived in Texas for about 4 years (so far) and am currently a Sophomore in Houston Collage, That's the name of the collage.

I have good grades but one 'C'.
Hopefully I'll bring that up. The Collage has dorm rooms so I don't go home that much, unless it's like Christmas or any other holiday.

  Now on to my currant situation...

~~

"Y/n please we need you on the dance floor" My good friend, Taymein Wills, begged. This is Taymein or known as the, annoying friend that always wants to win and be the best, but he is pretty good at dancing and a good friend. (This is a dance story by the way)

"Come on man I have to be home with my mom" I said. "Girl, you always wanted to do this so why not now? This is our chance to show we are good for the state team" Taymein said. "But my mom is ten times more  important" I said closing my door after Tay walked inside the dorm room.

"Can you at least try?" Taymein asked. "Ok but there is a 5% chance I'm coming" I say opening my book, studying for a math test next week. "Can you get out im getting a new roommate today and I'm not tryna make her uncomfortable with yo annoying ass" I said pushing him out. "Her? Damn is she bad?" Tay asked. "Nigga, you really dumb. I never met her. she's new" I said still trying to push him out. "Ok bye..BUT THINK ABOUT IT!" He said louder after I closed the door.

Finally, peace and- knock knock
Really?

I got up and opened the door. "Hey" The chocolate girl spoke while smiling. "H-hey" I shuttered. She giggles "I'm Normani Hamilton and you are...?" I was just staring at how beautiful Normani was. "Hello?" She said waving her hand in my face. "Huh?" Was all I said. "Can I come in?" She asked.

"Oh right heh" I said opening the door wider so Normani could walk in. She walked passed me and went to her side of the dorm room. Then Normani looked at my side, which was filled with posters of Kehlani and Bryson Tiller.

I walked over to her "Need help unpacking?" I asked giggling at her trying to get out her clothes and stuff. "Maybe a little" she giggled.

I helped Normani pull out the  shirt she was trying to pull out. I got it out of course because of my strong body. I mean I have to have a strong body to brake dance so.

I unpacked most of the clothes while Normani put her stuff in the drawers and did her bed.

Then I pulled out a thong... Welp in wet.  I gave it to Normani. She just took it like it was nothing. I mean.. Ok im fine with it.

  "So you never told me your name" Normani spoke.

"Y/n' Y/n Y/l/n" I said looking at her and smiling. "Nice to meet you, Y/n Y/l/n" she said holding out her hand for me to shake it. I didn't shake it I gave her a hug. She Laughed, which was the most beautiful thing I ever heard in my life. I smiled and finish up unpacking for Normani. "Thanks for the help" She said. "No problem, Mi amor" I said.  "Mi amor?" She asked confused. "My love" I said smirking and walking into the bathroom with my clothes.

(Normani's pov)

  I'm a new student in Houston Collage. I walked into the office walking to the front desk. "New student?" She asked in a kind tone. "Yes" I said softly. "Here is your schedule" she said handing me a paper with my blocks on it.
"Thank you" I replied. I looked at the paper.

      Block 1: floor 3, room 309
Hour
5:30-6:30am

     Block 2: floor 2, room 202
Hour
6:35-7:30am

    Block 3: floor 2, room 210
Hour
7:35-8:30 am

   Block 4: floor 1, room 20
Hour
8:35-9:30am

Block 5: floor 3, room 316
Hour
9:35-10:30am

Block 6: floor 2, room 329
Hour
10:35-11:30am

   Dorm room : #298

I have 5 minutes in-between classes to get to my classes. I have to get to my dorm room now because I'm sure no body is allowed to be out by 8:30. Good thing my classes are in the morning.

My dorm room is room 298 so leggo.
I knocked on the door cause is was locked. I guess I have a roommate. Hopefully it's a he and he is cute AF cause im trying to be with someone.

The person opens the door. It's a girl...whatever. "Hey" I said smiling.

"H-Hey" The girl stutters. She's really pretty actually. "I'm Normani Hamilton. And you are...?" I said. The girl was just staring at me with them blue and green ocean eyes. Damn they where pretty as fuck. "Hello?" I said. "Huh?" She finally said. "Can I come in?" I asked. "Oh yeah heh" The girl said opening the door wider.

(With kehlani and Bryson Tiller posters on Left side)

I walked in seeing Bryson Tiller and Kehlani posters on her side.

She asked if she could help unpack so I replied 'maybe a little'

"You never told me your name" I said breaking the silence and holding my hand out. "Y/n,
Y/l/n" she said smiling at me then hugging me and giggling. Her giggle is so cute.

We finished unpacking and Y/n started grabbing her clothes. "Thanks" I said. "No problem, mi amor" Y/n said smiling. "Mi amor" I asked because I have no idea what that meant. "My love" she replied smirking and walking into the bathroom with her clothes. Damn am I in love?

YO YO YO WAZ GOOD MY LOVES. YALL DOING GOOD? GOOD.

I kinda had this in my drafts for a while so I just messed with it and bam this happen so hope you enjoyed.

Vote plz

LUH YOU

IM OUT

CUE MUSIC: High school ~ Nicki  Minaj