Chapter 6

Y/N ' s pov

She what?! She like me. I could feel Normani staring at me. I like her to but my brother likes her and shit fuck Darius he disrespected me way to much and its time for me to get him back but not right now.

  "I like you too mani, but my brother likes you... don't you like him?" I asked looking up at our smoothed out ceiling. She was quiet for a while and then she spoke "I have feelings for him but I have far much more for you y/n we have so much in common and your personality kills me. You are so sexy, y/n I want you to be mine and all mine baby" she finishes. I sit up slowly making her get off me she looked into my eyes and we had a staring contest for about 5 minutes until her eyes shifted to my lips then she quickly looked back up at my lips. I started to lean in my heart beated faster and faster. Damn she doing shit to me. Right when our lips where about to press together my phone buzzed and Lola ' s name showed up on my phone. I groaned and unplugged my phone and answered the phone.

Lola: where you at?!

Me: what you mean Lola I'm in my dorm room!

Lola: girl don't raise ya voice at me baby

Me: listen I'm sorry but what you need?

Lola: the partyyyy you needa come no one can beat this guy there  he calls himself the best and imma need you to bring ya ass here and beat him in a dance battle

I groan and look at Normani, who has a frown on her face and her head tilted in confusion. 

Me: ight Lola I'm on my way see you later

  I hung up my phone and looked at Normani. "Get ready we going out to the club" I told her smiling. She giggles and gets up and gets her outfit on infront of me. Damn she killing me. She looks so fucking fine

  When she finished getting dressed she put perfume on and looked at me "how I look" she smirked.  (Outfit above^)

"Beautiful.."

------------------------------

   Lola ' s pov

  I watched as the light skinned boy bounced around the dance floor damn he was good but i know y/N is so much better. I honestly think I'm feeling y/N like her kisses gkt me going crazy.

The light skinned boy was going all up on other girls and shit. Fucking nasty ass.

  After like 10 minutes I saw y/N come in with whoremani

  After like 10 minutes I saw y/N come in with whoremani. Damn that bitch gets on my nerves. Y/N sees me and smiles and walks over to me with Normani. Normani has a stank ass look on her face making me smirk. I have a great idea. I walk closer to y/N and press my lips against hers softly. Y/N didn't kiss me back like she always did...huh. I looked at normani and saw her disappointed look. Ha so she dose like her. Y/N gave me a 'wtf' look. I shrugged and pointed at the guy. She nodded and walked away. Normani glared at me and followed y/n. I smirked as she walked away. Looks like we got a competition miss Kordei.

Normani's pov

I fucking hate that bitch. I can't believe she kissed y/n so they have something going on and she never told me.

  "Y/N what the fuck!" I said turning her around.

  "I know I'm sorry but I didn't kiss back she kissed me" she said protecting herself.  I roll my eyes. Right then I felt a finger on my chin and lips touching mine. Y/N is fucking kissing me. Oh shit my heart beat is faster than ever. I kissed her back while wrapping my arms around her neck. She is such a good kisser damn. She pulls away and smiles "I got a battle I need to win and after imma take you out to eat" she said before kissing my forhead and running off. I walked up closer to the floor so I could see them battling better. I see Lola on the other side of the circle cheering for y/n. Then the music starts and the light skin guy goes first.

(You are wing and the other guy you are dancing against is tonio)

Y/n smiled as she beat the light skinned dancer. She looked at me and winked. Then she looked at Lola making me frown. I don't  know what's up with them but y/n is going to be my girl not Lola's. 

  The light skinned guy walked off but he came my way. He smiled at me and winked. Ha he think he cute.

  "Wassup shawty" the brown eyed guy said to me. I smiled and didn't answer but just walked off swaying my hips. I knew he was looking at my ass. I take a look at Y/n and I see her glaring at "the best". I smirked and walked up to y/n and kissed her cheek. And turned to the the loser. He clenches his jaw and gives us the whats up nod. Y/N clenches her jaw and puts her toned arm around my neck and turned us around.

  "What up with you and Darius?" She said taking her hand from around my neck and cupping the side of my hips and pulling me closer so our stomachs were touching. I sat in silence and looked up at her. We were now outside next to the nightclub we were just in. Damn she is sexy when she is mad. I licked my lips and looked at her full and soft ones. Y/n is really doing something to me.

  "We are dating.." I looked down.  She huffed "I'm sorry Darius but" was all she whispers until she pulls me and smashes our lips together. I know this is our second kiss but this one feels like the first. Her hands traveling all over my back and then she quickly grabs my ass and squeezes it. A small moan came out my mouth. Y/N slid her tongue into my mouth and roams my mouth. She is one good kisser.

"Normani?! Y/n?!" A very familiar guy voice shouts. I recognize that voice.  Shit it's Darius. 

  Me and Y/n quickly pulled away with our eyes widen. Shit shit shit. Darius had anger and hurt written all over his face.

  "Darius I-" but I got cut off "Shut the fuck up!" He yelled making everyone look at us. We fucked up...bad.

  "Darius shut the fuck up you act like no one saw you eating that girls face off in the club!" Y/N yelled back. Darius clenches his jaw and looked at me then lookes down. He what? He nods and walkes away in defeat. Y/N started to walk away to her shining bmw. I followed her.

  "You ok?" She asked before getting into her car. I nod and open the car door. We both got in at the same time. Y/N looked at me before starting the car. Then we were on the road.

--------------------------------------

Your pov

  That was a crazy night. I decided to take a trip to the beach for a little jus to cool off. I parked in between the two white lines and looked at Normani.

"Come on they are doing fireworks soon" I said smiling.  She is so fucking cute. We got out the car and walked close to the water. On the way to the water Normani reached over to grab my hand. I held her hand and interlaced them. Normani smiles and sits down. I put my finger on her chin and turn her head to face me. I kissed her soft and full lips passionately.  The fireworks started to go off.

BOOM

The sound of the fireworks made her jump. I laughed and cuddled up with her as she lays down on the jacket she put down on the warm and grainy sand. This was the best night ever...

Wassuhh beautiful peepz how ya'll doin?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Vote

Luh ya'll

Sorry for the mistakes

I'm out

Cue music: nonchalant ~ A boogie wit the hoodie