Chapter 3 part 2

(Your pov)

  "Your teachers will give you new schedules after class. Once you get your schedule you will go to the next class" The woman on the speaker said. Im currently in my 2 block class, which is Algebra.

"So lets continue" Miss Galiga said. "Y/n What is the answer?" She asked me. "What?" I said. "The answer" Miss Galiga said to me. "Umm...why I don't wanna" I said rudely. "Don't talk to me like that, Y/n Y/l/n" She spoke. "Fine I dont know" I said eyeing her.

The bell rang and all of the students got their new schedules then cleared the room, and they filled up the hallways. Everyone was going to there rooms to study. Me? I was going to the gym.

"Hey where you going cutie" I know that voice. That is Lola.

"Hey girl. Im going to the gym" I say smiling at her. Lola bit her lip looking at mine "Mind if I join?" She said but her voice was a little more raspy. "Y-yeah" I stutter.

  We take twists and turns into the gym. I put my phone on my speaker and turn on the music. "I haven't danced in a while" Lola said smiling. "Let's take it back then" We giggled. "Ight sexy. You ready?" I asked her. People gather around us whistling at Lola. I laugh and get ready to start dancing. "Couldn't be more ready" She said smiling.

We start to dance
(The boy(fik-shun) is you and the girl(dytto) is Lola.

"Ayeee" I  heard a familiar voice say. "Taymien waz goid hoe" I say after we did out signature handshake. "That dance with Lola was good. I never knew she could dance" he said looking at her. Lola was talking to her gang of friends who happen to be calling me. "Well I'll see u later bro I have to head to my room" Taymien said while patting my shoulder.

I walk over to Lola and her friends. "Hey sexy" they all say in unison. "Hey" I say giggling. "So I was wondering if you could dance at a club Sunday?" Lola said smiling. "Yeah sure I'll be at the party" I say nodding my head. She nods and walks away with her girls. I hear the girls from behind squeal making me giggle.

"You where great" a girl said. I turn around and see a tall, Caramel, blonde with brown eyes. "Thanks..." I said trying to get a name other that tall blonde. "Dinah Jane...but call me Dinah" she says giggling. I smile "can we exchange numbers real quick?" I ask handing out my phone. "Sure" she said taking my phone. "Here" Dinah says giving back my phone. I smile at her and walk away. 

   Normani and Darius walked over to me "Good dancing...for a little bitch" he said smirking making Normani hit him.

"Shut up stupid" she said playfully. I got up from the bench and look at him

"At least I didn't get beat up by my own little sister" I said walking away, and hitting his stupid ass shoulder.

  I walked into my dorm room and sat on my bed while getting my books out. As I was studying my phone rang.

Mom: heyyy baby

Me:hey mom how it going you alright?

Mom:Welll tomorrow im coming to your campus and preforming!

Me: MA FOR REAL?! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU MA!

Mom: Yeah it's at the big party you're having too. Are you performing?

Me: y-yeah with Lola and Taymien.

Mom: good and I'm coming today because I have to perform at the dome three blocks away, but um I got to go so I'll talk to you later?
Ok
Me: yeah of course ma. I love you.

Mom: I love you too baby

I hung up the phone, and then Normani walked in.

"Hey sorry about Damien" Normani said looking at me and putting her hand on my shoulder.

" It's alright he is my brother I'll deal with him" I said puting my hand on hers. She smiled at me and speaks "so who were you on the phone with?" She said.

"My mom" I said. I can't tell anyone who my mom is. She nodded before she went to lay down.

"Imma go out ight mani?" I said to her. She nods then gets up, and kisses my forehead making smile and bite my lip.

"See you later" Normani winks. I turn around and walk out to the gym with my basketball.

AYEEEEE WAZZUP I'M BACK I HOPE THIS STORY IS THE FOOD AND NICE! I'M SOWWY FOR NOT MAKING A NEW CHAPTER I BEEN WORKING HARD IN SCHOOL AND STUFF CHU KNOW. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.

LUH U

I'M OUT

CUE MUSIC: Nav ~ Take me simple