Chapter 4

(Your pov )

  "WAKE YO ASS UP NIGGA! WE GOT WORK TO DO" what sounded like Taymein said. I get up and pop him upside his head.

"What do you fucking want punk?" I said squinting my eyes at him. Normani is on her bed texting someone while smiling at her phone.

"You know we got shit to do and go over with Lola for tonight" tay says rolling his eyes. We do have to pick up Lola and go over what we are going to do for tonight because we are preforming at some party that my mom is going to.

"What are you two even talking about?" Normani asks. I looked at how beautiful she was today wearing that belly adidas sweatshirt and some ripped jeans. She lookes so sexy. OK im going to stop now.

"Nothing" me and tay say at the same time. Normani just looked at us but most at me and bit her plump ass lip. This girl really biting her lip in in front of me. Lord please help me.

"I got to meet Darius on the other side of campus, so I will see you later guys" I rolled my eyes when normani said Darius.  The nigga is disrespectful. He should get an ass whooping. Yeah he is my brother but he is rude.

   Taymein left a couple minutes after normami I mean normani left. My phone buzzes making me take it off my dresser and look at it.

Tay tay: me and Lola are going to wait for you in the gym so tell me when you are leaving

Me:ight yb I got you

  I put my phone down ,and I got up and put a comfortable outfit. (Outfit above^). I texted Tay that I was leaving and I walked out of my dorm.

Hopefully no one from campus goes to that party because I know mom is going to shout me out. I don't really want anyone to know who my mom is.

Gym

I open the door to the west gym and see tay and Lola started dancing already. They were dancing.

(Taymein is the boy and Lola is the girl)

I clapped and they turned around. They both ran up to me and gave me a hug.

Lola was wearing a black and white New your shirt with tight blue jeans and a jordan hat with black jordan shoes.

While Taymein was wearing a pair of black and red jordens with a Gucci belt and a Gucci shirt also some tan pants