Chapter 2

(Normani's pov)

Currently I'm on my way to my 3rd block. I passed a couple cute faces and a bunch of blue and red lockers. I bumped into someone else making me drop all of my papers.

"Sorry are you ok" I spoke softy. The girl got up and rolled her eyes "You think you're gonna get away with that?" The light skinned girl asked while pushing me. "Oh hell naw" I said pushing her back.

We tackled each other while everyone around us were just watching in shock.

Then that's when I felt someone push me away and getting in to middle facing the light skin girl.

I finally got a look at the person. Wait that's my roommate, Y/n.

"Lola, stop you're acting like a bitch just because of someone bumping into you calm yo self" Y/n spoke, pushing me back and the girl, Lola, forward.

They started speaking spanish it each other for a little while. Everyone else was just staring, probably as confused as I am.

"pero no hay razón para actuar
Así, ella incluso diio que lo siento" Y/n said calmly.

                   Translation
(But there was no reason to act like that, she even said sorry)

Y/n sounded kinda hot and she looked hot in that outfit

(Chu know *smirks* hehe
*dope*)

Lola walked away after saying "We'll talk later" she said letting go of Y/n's hand.

"Let's go to class" She said putting her arm around me and looking back. "What was that about?" I asked putting my arm around her waist while walking.

"Shes a dick but once you meet her she is kind" Y/n said smiling. "Do you two got something going on?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. "Naw she is just a person only I can get to" She replied. "How do you know what class I go to?" I said as we walked up the the door of my class room. "I looked at your schedule. We have all of our classes together" Y/n says. I nod and pull open the door.

Y/n and I sat down in the back row. "My friend also has this class and he might be a little annoying but just ignore him, he'll stop....hopefully" Y/n giggled.  I smiled and bite my lip. She just smiled back at me.

"Y'all eye fucking?" A very familiar voice said. I looked at the girl that is my best friend...

"ALLY!" I squealed. Ally gave me a big hug and rubbed my back. "I missed you mama" she said. "Me too" I said smiling.

Y/n cleared her throat. "Oh umm Ally this is Y/n, Y/n this is All-" but I got cut off by Y/n "oh I know her we had a project together last year. I was just clearing my throat" she said looking at Ally. "Yeah..." Ally said. "Wow lets sit now I guess now that we know each other" Normani said.

"Ok class today we will be learning how to make a robot. This will take you about two months to finish. I will out you in groups of 5!" The teacher spoke loudly.

"First group: Alicia,Zendaya, Kahlil,Alex, and Tyrone. " she started.

"Second: Y/n, Ally, Taymein,William, and...DJ"
(not Dinah btw). She said looking up.

"And third: Tyler, Ava, Mila, Luke, and Gavin" the teacher said.

"Due in two months!" She yelled "start now" The teacher said pulling out supplies for the robots.

The supplies where in a plastic bin. We all started to dig in the boxes and grab tools and bolts.

"Waz good?" A voice says as he walking into the room. It was a light skin guy with green eyes and blonde and black hair.

 It was a light skin guy with green eyes and blonde and black hair

"Taymein, your late" the teacher said looking at him. "Sorry" he says. "We are working on Robots and they are due in 2 months" The older woman said. "Oh and you are in a group with...Normani" She said pointing to me. Y/n and I make eye contact.

"Sup beautiful?" He said looking at me with those light green eyes.
"Hi Tamein" I said smiling. "How do you know my name?" He asked. "The teacher" I spoke. He nods and laughs "I can be dumb at times" Taymein said looking down at his bolts. "Naw it's fine" I said smiling and patting his back. He looks up at me and smiles. "You fine as fuck, mami" he said scooting closer to me. "Ok buddy back the fuck up, nigga" Y/n said. "Man" Taymein said. "What do you want? Why are you so protective over me?" I asked Y/n protecting Taymein. "No reason. You are just new. " Y/n  said. She looked like she was lying. "Tell me the truth"

DING DING

Y/n got her stuff and rushed out the the room. "I'll talk to her I have to anyway...Bout stuff..." Taymein said nervously. "O..k.." I said before going to my next class, which was still with Y/n.

After classes

Y/n was quite most of our classes. Wonder what's up with her?

I walk out of class and head to my dorm room to study for my upcoming test in tech. When I got unlocked the dorm room I saw Y/n getting clothes. "Hey are you mad at me?" I asked. "Who said I was mad at you?" Y/n asked walking up to me. "No one,you just aren't talking to me" I said "naw how could I be mad at you?" She said smiling. "Now imma shower" Y/n said in a husky voice. That.Was.Hot.

Ayyye waz GOOD in da hood??

Im playing

Hope you enjoyed this chapter of my mofooking story Beautiful people

Vote plz

Luh you

IM OUT

CUE MUSIC: Cupcake ~ Deepthroatt