Chapter 5

Y/N ' s pov

                                          Damn she really played me like that. Right now I sat there just blank faced mostly because I was hella hungry but I mean I have to get up and get food but Normani really left me like that. She led me on and im going to get her back watch out Normani. Right now Normani was in the shower cleaning her self. After a little I heard beautiful singing coming from the bathroom.

  Damn Normani can sing too? That girl is full of surprises. I got up and started to pic out another outfit so I could shower too. Once I picked out my outfit I sat and waited quietly. I started to stare out the window looking at the blue puffy clouds in the sky. I thought about Normani and I living the rest of our lives together an-

  "Are you done day dreaming about me Y/n?" I jump and look at her.

  "What are you talking about Mani?" I said very nervous. She smirks and walks up to me. Did I tell u she was wearing just a towel? As she crept closer she would bite her lip teasingly and sway her hips every step she took. I started chewing down on my lip and licking them quickly. She giggles and kisses my forehead softly. Damn I swear her lips feel like the clouds I was looking at earlier. Then she did the craziest thing ever. I I saw was her towel drop to the light brown carpet floor.

  My eyes widen and I looked away quickly. 

  "Normani why are you getting dressed here right infront of me?" I asked covering my eyes. I heard her giggle "because we are both girls and the bathroom has a spider in it" she says quietly.  I got up still not looking at Normani's body and poked my head in the doorway of the bathroom before scanning the rather medium size bathroom. Then I saw a small black spider.

  Wow she left because of that small baby spider. I looked back out to see Normani half naked in her bra and underwear.  I started scanning her body with my eyes until my ocean eyes met her brown chocolate ones. She smirks and winks at me "you like what you see Y/l/n?" She teased. I just stared at her muscular stomach and then my eyes started wondering all over her body. I chewed down on my lip. Normani walked up to me while she swayed her hips every step she took like last time. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her lips. Every centimeter closer my heart beated faster and faster. Wait I can't my brother wants her.

  I cleared my throat and look down. Normani frowns and takes her hand off my shoulders. 

  "Imma take a shower..." I said awkwardly. I quickly took my clothes and stuff and speed walked into the bathroom.

Normani's pov

I sat there embarrassed as fuck. Did I just try to kiss her? Fuck I think I'm falling for a girl. I texted Ally and told her what happened and asked what I should do about it.

Ally: you should tell her how you feel about her. You have a 50% chance she will like you back

Me: but what if she doesn't

Ally: before u tell her make her promise it's not going to mess anything up

Me: ok be when?

Ally:when you are ready

Me: I really love her personality and she is so beautiful I can't help it ally but I don't wanna mess it up with me and y/n

Ally: wait what about Darius

Me: I like him but my feelings for y/N is so much more

Ally: u kinda put yourself between siblings but It will work out...hopefully

Me: thanks for the help allycat but gtg ttyl y/N is getting out the shower byee

Ally: byee manibear good luck

Read

I look up from my phone and see y/N looking good in that outfit she is wearing. 

  She looks at me and smirks "you like?" She asked while doing a squat down pose making me laugh

  She looks at me and smirks "you like?" She asked while doing a squat down pose making me laugh. She walks over to me and sits next to me on her bed which I was sitting on currently.  Damn she smells so good. Smells like cologne. Damn that's one good smelling cologne.  She bends over and fixes the bottom of her pant I stare at her jawline wishing I could kiss it and cuddle my face in it all day.

I lay my head on her shoulder and wrap my arms around her torso. I close my eyes and could feel her warm arms wrap around me. I feel so safe around this girl. I really think I'm falling for her. I start to feel a wet and tingling feeling on my neck. Then I started to find out she was kissing my neck I tilted my head sideways to give her more access to my neck. This feels so right. She starts sucking softly and then I feel her warm tongue go over a little spot on my neck. A soft moan came out my mouth she she kissed all over my neck showing every part of my neck love. Ugh I love her so fucking much.

  She pulled away and looked at my neck and smirked "look at your neck shawty" she said biting her lip teasingly. I slowly got up still trying to put together what just happened.  I walked into the bathroom and looked at my self then I saw a little dark purple mark on my neck. My eyes widen. Oh my god she gave me a hicky. 

  I groaned and walked out the bathroom. "How the fuck am I going to cover that up Y/N?" I whined.

  "I don't know but every nigga is going to know someone fucked with you and they probably going to know it was me because we are in the same dorm room" she said scrolling through her phone. I groaned and laid next to y/N and cuddles with her "I like you y/n....."

Wassuh ppls yeahhh ik I haven't posted in foreverrrrrrr but here's a chapter for you guys hope you enjoyed it and also sorry for the cliffhanger...

VOTE

P.S IF YOU FOLLOW ME I WILL FOLLOW YOU BACK

P.s.s sorry for mistakes

PEACE OUT YA BEAUTIFUL PPL

CUE MUSIC: In my Feelings ~ Drake