Chapter 1:His crush

Rosè pov

"Mom!I will go to school now!"I shouted to mom across the living room as she was in the kitchen making breakfast for the family.

"Arraso!Call Jungkook for dinner today okay?"My mum replied back.I nodded my head and wore my school shoes before heading out.

Ugh...Why does mom think of Jeon Jungkook before me?So unfair.By the way, Jungkook is my neighbor and we grew up together.We are the so called frenemies I guess.We know each other really well so we know the deepest darkest secrets of each other.

"Yah!Park Chaeyoung!"Jungkook called me from behind.Ah!I forget to tell you one more thing.He likes the school's prettiest girl,Tzuyu.So hard to believe he actually liked a two-faced girl.He really had a bad taste.He fell in love with Tzuyu as so-called love at first sight.

"You going to confess to Tzuyu today?" I looked through his thoughts and smirked at him.He blushed and his cheeks turned a bright red.

"Ahahahhahah!You are blushing!I should totally take a picture and send to Taehyung!I wonder how he is doing..."I teased him and take out the phone to take a photo.

"Yah!Park Chaeyoung!I am going to kill you!"Jungkook started chasing me and I started escaping.Unfortunately, no matter how fast I ran,Jungkook still caught me and tickled me.I told him to stop but he wouldn't.

"Yah!Tzuyu is over there!"I lied and teased him.He immediately stopped in whatever he is doing and realised he was being tricked again.I already started running for the bus as I realized we are a little late for the bus today.

Jungkook realized it and started running too.We caught the bus and found a seat to seat.

"Yah!Rosèanne Park,I am going to kill you next time.You are lucky this time I didn't want to kill you."He said as he breathe heavily from all the running.

"Hahaha!I am going to continue to tease you!"I teased him,recovering from the running just now.

"Well,Rosè,help me with something?" He asked me with a serious look.

"What?"I rolled my eyes as I was looking at what lalisa send me.A memes of BamBam photo.Ugh.She is really crazy in love with Bam Bam isn't she.

"I am going to confess to Tzuyu today and I need your help."He said while looking down at his feet,feeling so damn embarrassed.I don't know why when I heard this,I felt a knife piercing at my heart.Probably feeling bad for him.I guess.

"So?You just buy her and entire boutique of those stupid damn flower like what you watched in the freaking k-drama and learn those cringey af pick up lines."I coldly said to him, knowing what he would do if he confess to a girl and he watched so much k-drama just for today.

"Okay then.I will try my best.But don't freaking laugh at me when I am rejected."He said with a stern look,not wanting Tzuyu to reject him.

I giggled at this sight and remember how stupid he look now."I now!She will reject you.But if she is your girlfriend,I will treat you to a buffet." I bet with him.

"Okay!I will make her mine!Just save your money and wait for me to eat your buffet."He said arrogantly.

"Hahaha!As you wish!"I said rolling my eyes,knowing there would be a 50 and 50 percent chance.

We arrived in school and Jungkook became the center attention again. Why?Because almost every girl in the school like him as he plays basketball and baseball which made him so damn athletic and attractive for his looks.He also had a best friend named Jimin.There are the flower boys of the school.

I went to find Jennie and Lisa but unfortunately bumped into the school karma queen,Tzuyu together with Yeri.

"Aren't you with your precious boy, Jungkook?"She smirked and walked away swinging her damn freaking ugly hair.

"You are a karma queen,Tzuyu."I savaged her back,"All your features are plastic like a Barbie doll."

"You..."Tzuyu wanted to say something but swallowed back when she see her enemies,Lisa and Jennie arriving.She so called flicked her hair and walked away with her killer heels which might damaged her leg for the entire life.

"Wow,Rosè!You became more savage than Jisoo who is currently overseas man!"Jennie compliment me and I showed my arrogance and laughed at our own silliness.

"Hahaha!You should say Lisa who is crazily falling in love with Bam Bam!" I teased Lisa and Jennie started giggling.Lisa's face turned a bright red.

"Let's stop teasing her! Let's go to class or we will be late and be scolded by the horrible terrible teacher."Jennie suggested.

"Yeah!I don't want to be scolded by the damn old teacher,Mrs Kim!She is so crazy and need to go to mental hospital!"Lisa exaggerated.

We walked all the way to the classroom while gossiping about our maths teacher,Mrs Kim.

Few hours later~

Jungkook's pov

I am finally going to confess to Tzuyu. I ran to the boutique shop and bought a rose for Tzuyu.

I already told Tzuyu in class that after school,she will go to the garden in our school to wait for me there.Strangely,I don't somehow really feel nervous when I wanted to confess to Tzuyu. How in the world am I not nervous with Tzuyu but with Rosè?I must be crazy,I love Tzuyu.

I ran to the school's garden to see Tzuyu was waiting for me there, sitting quietly and looking beautiful.

"Hey,Tzuyu!"I waved to her.

She waved back.I walked closer to her hiding my rose behind my back.

"Tzuyu,can I tell you something?I really like you and I hope you would be my girlfriend."After confessing,I hand out my rose.

"If you accept my confession,please accept this rose."I said as I stared into her eyes with sincerity.

She smiled and accept my rose.I could not hide my smile and I carried her bridal style.

"I love you,Tzuyu.Thanks for being my girlfriend!"I smiled broadly.

Hey,Rosè.Better prepare my buffet.