Chapter 2: Jealousy

Rosè pov

I wonder how Jungkook is doing.Did he succeed?I just couldn't lift up my mood thinking about Jungkook having Tzuyu as his girlfriend.

My phone started to vibrate and the caller ID say 'pabo Kookie 🐷'.I quickly answered it.

Phone call

Jk:Yah!Park Chaeyoung.Guess what? Tzuyu accepted me.Hahahah!Loser. Better prepare my buffet.

CY:Hahaha!I will not prepare buffet for you.Too bad.

Jk:What the hell?You promised me!

CY:I could take back my words too.

Jk:How could you do this?

CY: However,I can treat you to pizza though.

Jk: Really?I could order lots of pizza and don't regret it.

CY:You win the bet so that the best I can do!

Jk:As long as you treat me that will be fine.Ouh!I need go on my first date with Tzuyu.Bye,sucker!

End of phone call

I hang up the call immediately and I felt really down.

He already had a good relationship with Tzuyu.I sigh.

Is this jealousy?Nah.I only take him as my best friend.

My phone vibrated again and I though it was Jeon Jungkook.But the caller ID was 'Mom💕'.This is a call I definitely must answer if not she will kill me.

Phone call

CY: Hello?Why did you call me,Mom?

Mom:Hey,would you mind bringing Jungkook home?I cooked dinner for his family and could tell them?

CY:okay,but I don't know if Jungkook is free cause he is busy dating his girlfriend.

Mom:he got a girlfriend!Wow fast young gentleman.What about you. Tsk.

CY:Okay okay can I hang up the phone now?

Mom: Definitely, remember what I tell you do.

CY:Yes you are so damn naggy.bye.

End of phone call

I hang up the call.Should I text or not. I mentally debated with myself.Mom asked me to do invite them but I am scared to disturb them.Never mind.I will just text him.

                                  [Stupid Rosè 🐰]
             Yah,Jeon Jungkook,my mum asked you to come to our house
to eat dinner together with your
parents.Are you coming?
✓✓at 5.30pm

[Pabo Kookie 🐷]
Okay,but I will be later cause I need to finish my date with Tzuyu first.Maybe at about 7?
at 5.31pm

[Stupid Rosè🐰]
You better or else my mom will kill
me and you would die with me.
✓✓at 5.31pm

[Pabo Kookie 🐷]
I got it stop disturbing my date.
at 5.32pm

End of text

Haizz.Jeon Jungkook,you better come.
I went to Jungkook's house and press on their doorbell.

"Oh hello,Rosè!What are you doing here?"Mrs Jeon asked me.

"Oh!I just came here to tell you that my parents invite your family to eat dinner with us!Would you come?"I asked with a smile plastered on my face.

"Sure,dear.What time?"Mr Jeon asked.

"7pm?Or maybe later would do too."I said.

"Thanks!Oh! Anyway,have you seen Jungkook?"Mr Jeon asked.

"Probably with his girlfriend."Shit. I mentally face palmed my face.I hit my lips with my hands for blurting that our loud.Now,Jungkook is going to kill me for it.

"Umm...Mr Jeon?I got something to do with my project and need to go to my house now.See you later for dinner!"I quickly blurt out an excuse and ran back to my house which is next door.

Time skip~~~~~~

Jungkook's pov

I checked my phone and it was 6.30 in the evening.Shit!I forget that I had a dinner with Rosè parents.

Tzuyu was smiling happily with the food that I bought for her.I felt guilty that I need to leave her like that.

"Umm...Tzuyu...I've got to go.There's something going on in my house and I need to go now.I am sorry that I can't accompany you for the rest of the night."I said formally and I bowed to her.

"It's okay!You can go.Your family is more important so faster go!"She smiled to me although I can see a tinge of disappointment flashing through her eyes.

I grabbed my bag and quickly ran to the nearest bus stop and caught the bus just in time and quickly board the bus.Phew!I thought to myself.What a long night it's gonna be.My phone in my pocket vibrated and it was a message from Chaeyoung.

[Stupid Rosè🐰]
Yah!Jeon Jungkook!Your parents
are here!Are you coming or not?
Your parents are waiting for you
now!They are quite mad!
At 6.31pm

[Pabo Kookie🐷]
I am on my way now.Tell them
I will be there soon.Wait for me.
I am in the bus now.Going to
reach in about 15 minutes.
✓✓at 6.32pm

[Stupid Rosè🐰]
Hurry up before they go
home and flare at you.
At 6.32pm.

I put down my phone and was scared that they will know I had a date with my girlfriend,Tzuyu.I am not ready. My parents aren't ready.I am only like 18 years old(Korean age.)and I had a girlfriend.Damn shit.

How Rosè felt when she heard that I have got Tzuyu as my girlfriend?Happy?Sad?Hurt?Ugh.Why am I thinking abut her? Forget it.

I reached the destination and quickly ran to Rosè house and press on their doorbell.

Mr Park came and opened the door.

"Hi! Jungkook! Please come in!"Mr Park asked me to go inside the house and I saw my parents at the dining table talking happily to Rosè and Jimin and their parents.

"Hi Kookie!"Jimin,Rosè's brother, waved to me.

"Jungkook,where have you been?"My mom asked me.

"Um,At school?Doing project?"I thought of an excuse.

"Really?"My mom doubt me but just let it go.

"Alright guys!It's dinner time!"Rosè mom told everyone to gather at the dining table to eat dinner.

After eating dinner,Rosè went to wash the dishes together with her brother and my mom praised her.Damn,she looked good in an oversized t-shirt with a shirt pants.Stop, Jungkook,stop. You have Tzuyu.Stop.I told myself.

"So, Jungkook,can I ask you something.Do you have a girlfriend? Are you currently dating?"I was shocked to hear my father asked me that question and shot daggers to Rosè and Rosè just looked like nothing happened.I knew she was guilty.

"I....