Chapter 4

Rosè pov

I turned around to see another boy best friend,Taehyung.

I quickly speed walked to his spot and gave him a big hug.

"OOO,Chaeyoung!Looks like you have grown heavier huh?"He ruffled my hair as I gave him a big hug.

"I missed you. Can't I hug you when you are back from your overseas studies?"I pouted and stared into his eyes.

"Yes,yes,Chaeng. I missed you a lot too."He giggled as he ruffled my hair more and make it messier.

"Hey!You are making my hair messy Tae!"I smacked his hand away and we both laughed together. It's been a long time since I had a enjoyable time with Tae.

"How is Jungkook doing?I haven't heard from him for a while." Taehyung suddenly asked me and raised his eyebrows in curiosity.

"He..."Before I could finish my sentence, Jungkook came and interrupt my sentence.

"Oh!Taehyung!You came back!"He said while pointing at Taehyung and widened his eyes in shock.

"Yo bro! I'm back! Surprise!"Taehyung opened his arms wide waiting for Jungkook's embrace.Instead, Jungkook raised his arm and was waiting for their signature bro fist. Taehyung awkwardly smiled before replying to his bro fist.

"Em... Jungkook?I think the bus is coming?"Just as Taehyung and Jungkook was enjoying the bro moment,Tzuyu interrupted and pointed at the familiar bus that was waiting at the traffic light. I secretly rolled my eyes and scoffed. What an attention seeker.

"Is this your girlfriend, Jungkook?" Tae asked as he pointed at Tzuyu who is next to him.

"Ah,yes!This is my girlfriend,Tzuyu." He rubbed his neck as he introduced his girlfriend to Taehyung.

"Ah!I thought it would be someone else..."Taehyung fakely smiled while making an eye contact with me. I avoided it and took out my bus card and went to wait for the bus at the bus stop.

"Ah,guess I would catch up with both of you later.I will get going!"He gave his well known box smile before waving us goodbye.

I waved goodbye and gave him a signal to ask him to call me later. He smiled back and I board the bus with the couple behind me. I sat on the seat behind the couple.

"Tzuyu,do you know you're so cute?" Jungkook pinched her cheek as she smiled brightly and using the corner of her eyes to look at me.

I avoided her eye contact and took out my phone and scrolled through my school's website.It was filled with new of Jungkook and Tzuyu dating.I closed my phone and put it on my lap as I listened to the music.I sighed as the couple started showing public affection.

My heart hurts and tears started to welled my eyes.So this is how the main lead in the drama feels like when they see their crush dating another person?I sighed as I looked out of the window.Rain droplets started to fall to the ground and the whole area darkens.I smiled as I couldn't help but think if the skies were mocking me.

We reached our school bus stop and I realised that I had forgotten to bring my umbrella. Jungkook pulled out his umbrella for Tzuyu as they sweetly walked to school.Oh my holy shit,how can I be that stupid that I forget to put my umbrella back inside my bag?I took my bag and placed it over my head and started running to the school.There was a distance between the school and the bus stop and I was sure that I would be drenched by the time I reached school.

All of a sudden,raindrops stopped dripping onto my uniform and I looked up.A guy with pink hair hold his umbrella over my head.We stared at each other as I observed his facial features. His plump lips looked so kissable and his eyes were so mesmerising. I broke off the eye contact first and thanked him.

"Um..thank you for your umbrella I guess."

"You're welcome!I'm Kim SeokJin.Just call me Jin. What's yours?'

"Rose,but you can call me Chaeyoung,or Chae for short."

"Let's not be late for school."I laughed as we walked into the school laughing and talking about ourselves.

"Well,thanks for not letting me becoming a drenched chicken."

"Drenched chicken?Well,stop thanking me and think of something to repay me for my kindness."

"How about I treat you to lunch?"

"Sounds good to me.See you in lunch I guess?"

"Well see you then Mr Pinkie."

"Stop calling me Mr Pinkie,Ms Chipmunk."

We waved goodbye and I went into class getting stares from the girls in our class.I went to my seat as Lisa was gawking at me.

"Did you just come to school with Kim freaking SeokJin?"she started her questioning routine with me.

"What?He seems nice though."

"OMG,you seriously don't care about gossips.That describes you perfectly anyway."

"What's so wrong about him?"

"He's known for playing girl's heart,Chae baby.Other than his handsome looks,he frequently truant school and is the Mr Popular other than your neighbour boy."

"Sounds bad,but who cares,he saved my freaking ass from being a drenched chicken today Lalisa,I should be freaking ass happy that he saved my ass today."

"Just be careful,and don't fall for him,or your neighbour boy,they're both jackass."

"Whatever Lalisa,you're coming with me to lunch today with that Mr Playboy."

"Ugh Chae,stop dragging me into your mess,I may be your best friend but I'm not risking anything for you."

"What if Mr Playboy wanted to hurt me,are you not going to do anything?"

"Fine,you win Chae."

I smiled in victory as I finally got Lisa to agree to come with me for lunch.I'm definitely not going to be alone with a boy.Mr Pinkie can't be all that bad,or is he?