Chapter 3:My girlfriend

Jungkook's POV

"I.... actually have a girlfriend.She is Tzuyu,and yeah..."I stuttered the sentence out and smile awkwardly to my parents and started scratching the nape of my neck to not show my nervousness in front of my parents.

"You had a girlfriend?Omo?Who is she?Aigoo.Our son really grew up."My mum suddenly said in an excited tone and was showing how proud she was.

"Yes.Our son really grew up.Bring her to our home some day and we will meet her."My dad said in a calm tone.

"What? Really?"I said in a surprising tone as I thought my parents would disagree and scold me.

"Bring her home if she have time.Your parents want to see her so we know who our son is dating."My father smiled and gave me a pat on my shoulder.

"Thanks Dad!"I grinned broadly as I couldn't wait to tell Tzuyu the good news.

Rosè pov

Wow.They are progressing really fast aren't they.I could feel a knife just stabbed straight in my heart and it really hurts.Why am I acting like this since Jungkook gets a girlfriend?I hate it.

"Aigoo!Jungkook had already grown so big and found himself a girlfriend.I wonder when my Rosè would get a boyfriend."My mom said and pats Jungkook's head

"But Mom,you told me that boys are jerks and you asked me not to date boys during this age."I talked back to her and caused everyone in the dining table to laugh.

"Hope you would find one soon,Rosè. You are a good girlfriend material." Jungkook's mom pats on my hair and smiled to me as if I was her daughter.

"I am so full right now.We should not bother the Park family too much.We are going home now."Jungkook's father said before taking their leave to the door.

"Hope you enjoyed our dinner and please come often!"My mom said in a cheerful voice before waving them goodbye and we closed the door.

"Aigoo,Rosè.You really embarrassed Mom just now."My bro,Jimin,said to me.

"Ahahahhahah!Serve her right.I was just stating a fact there okay?"I joked with Jimin before Jimin went to back to his room to study for his upcoming quiz.

I locked the door and I messaged Lisa.

[Stupid Rosè🐰]
Yah,have you ever felt pain
in you heart when you see a boy
had a girl he likes and went
out together?Is that jealousy?
Sent 8.47pm
✓✓seen

[Lalisa😈]
Who?Jeon Jungkook?That
means you had fallen for
him,idiot.
Sent 8.48pm

[Stupid Rosè🐰]
Seriously?Wait how did I
even like him as a boy?
✓✓Seen 8.48pm

[Lalisa😈]
I though you watched
enough k-drama and read
enough manga to know what
is this.You developed feelings
for him, pabo.You even got
jealous when you see him with
Tzuyu.
Sent 8.48pm

[Stupid Rosè🐰]
Then what do I do now?
Ugh...I hate my heart for
having feelings for him.
✓✓Seen 8.49pm

[Lalisa😈]
Figure out yourself on how
to control your feelings and
not exploding when you are
with him,idiot.
Seen 8.49pm

End of conversation

Ugh...How can I have feelings for him now when he had a girlfriend?Ugh... I hate myself sometimes because of this thing that I had to solve.Shit this.Ugh... Stop thinking about it and go to your god damn beauty sleep.

Jungkook pov

As I reached home,I went inside the bathroom and shower.I was thinking about my feelings for Rosè as the cold water splashed on my face.How could I even have feelings for her?She is just a childhood friend and probably one of my best girl friend I had.Right now, I need to fall in love with Tzuyu.So stop thinking about it Jeon Jungkook.I went out of the shower to see a familiar name.

[Tzuyu ❤]
Hi Jungkook!How was your
dinner tonight?
Sent 8.34pm

I didn't want to reply her because I was confused about the different feelings towards the both of them. Aish.What do I do now?I ruffled my hair before going into a deep sleep.I tossed and turned while sleeping.Who exactly do I have feelings for?

Rosè pov

My phone vibrated and my ringtone came on.

Oh gosh!Now I have to go to school and face the freaking couple after sorting my feelings.I stared at the mirror in the bathroom.Looking at my eyebags that surrounded my eyes,it's no doubt that I looked like a panda now.

"Mum!I will go to school now!"I shouted to Mom who is in the kitchen after finishing my daily routine.

"Yah!If the Jeon family don't have anything today,ask them to come to our house and have dinner!"My mom replied.

I hummed in response before I locked the gate and dragged my heavy legs to the bus stop.I stopped by the Jeon house to see if Jungkook left the house. Seems like he did. I sighed.

"Really a lovey dovey couple,huh?"I muttered to myself.

While walking,I walked past a really familiar convenience store and saw two familiar figure back facing me. It was Jeon Jungkook and Tzuyu.Why do I have to past by them at this time. Ugh...God damn it.

I quickly speed walked to the bus stop and heard a familiar voice calling me. I turned around and saw....