Chapter 5

Rosé pov

the bell rang, signalling the students that it was lunch time.my teacher gave out homework before releasing us for lunch.

"hey,i thought we are having lunch with Mr Playboy?"

"yeah,we are,but i don't know where he is. then too bad for him,let's just grab our food."

we found a spot in the canteen and quickly sat down.we waited for jennie and jisoo as we ate our lunch and talked about the recent kdrama we were obsessed about.

"Ms Chipmunk,have you forgotten that you owe me something?"Mr Pinkie appeared with his gang of friends.

"well,mr pinkie,what do you want to eat?"

"hm...how about we go to the most expensive restaurant in Seoul?"

"is your kindness worth that much?"

his gang of friends started laughing at him as he was flustered at my sudden comment.

"I'll be fine with anything,just grab me some food."

"fine,but after this me and you are even."

i walked away and got him the most expensive thing i could in our cafeteria.it was the Japanese bento set with salmon fish and the portion was just enough for a guy's appetite.

"Mr pinkie,your lunch."

i gave him the lunch set that i bought and placed it on the table.

"well,are we still friends after this?"he asked while he have his mouth stuffed with food.

"yes,we are and don't talk while you're eating."i gave him a disgusted look and he smiled as he continued eating.

"yes mom."i giggled at his cuteness and couldn't help but realised why all the girls in our school fall in love with him.

Lisa was also having a great time with Jin's gang as they talked about the lastest computer games and their favourite football team.

"oh hey Jin! wassup man!"A familiar voice rang and i look up to find Jungkook and Jin having their bro-fist moment.

oh my god,are you kidding me?Jin and Jungkook are friends?holy mama,what have i done to suffer this shit.

"oh hey Rosie! didn't know you and Jin were friends huh."he sat down on the table and started talking with Jin's gang. i cringed when he called me Rosie and acting we were so close when he liked Tzuyu a lot and said the nickname in her freaking ass face.does he even know what kind of trouble he's landing me?

Tzuyu glared at me from the corner of her eyes and Lisa gave her a disgusted look.

"so,you and Jungkook are in bad condition huh."Jin suddenly whispered. well dang he's observant.

"do you even know how bitchy Tzuyu is?" Lisa suddenly interrupted and immediately turned into 'gossip Lisa' mode.

"i have eyes for a reason,Lisa,and a fact that my friends can tell which girls is a yes and which girls are a no-no.just look at their faces,you think they happy about it?"

me and Lisa immediately look to our right and see Jin's gang acting all happy that Jungkook girlfriend was Tzuyu.A look of dissatisfaction flashed across their faces when they start to eat their food.

"well, for Playboys like you,you sure have sharp eyesight."

"duh,im fabulous Ms Chipmunk.and that's a fact that you can't deny."

anyways,it was hard to believe that Mr pinkie had the eye but i guess playboys knew better since they hooked up more girls than us making girl friends anyways.

out of the corner of my eyes,i see Tzuyu sliding her hands up on namjoon's thighs even though Jungkook is right beside her.

wow,guess it wasn't wrong to call her names but hey im not that bad.

Namjoon flinched from her touch and showed her a look of digust.he was uncomfortable want sat further away by an inch but she moved over and close the distance between them.

"stop it Tzuyu,you have a boyfriend." Namjoon couldn't hold his anger anymore and exploded.

"Jung...Jungkook...Jungkook...i really didn't do anything."Tzuyu faked her cried and hugged Jungkook for comfort.

i was internally rolling my eyes but i can't do anything to help,it's useless and he's head over heels for her.

"bro,why do you do this to my girlfriend?"

"i didn't expect you have such bad taste in women, Jungkook."Namjoon sighed before leaving the cafeteria.Hoseok and Yoongi followed him soon after and gave a dirty look to Tzuyu.

"i really don't know what i did wrong Jungkook.i...i...i just wanted to make friends with your friends,seems like they don't like me and doesn't welcome me."she continued her sobbing and Jungkook smooth her hair to calm her down and comfort her.

my heart ached upon seeing the sight right before my eyes.what could i do? i missed the opportunity to even confess and what rights do i even have to break them apart since Jungkook is so in love with her.

i sighed and Lisa squeezed my hands which comforted me and i shake off my thoughts.

"you know,i really don't want to see this cliche shit happening right before my eyes.should we go?"Jin whispered into my ears and i gave him a nod.

"I'll talk to namjoon and im sure it would be back to normal in a few days.see you later guys, gotta go."he excused himself and we left together with him.

i turned back one last time to see Jungkook kissing her forehead.my fists clenched and my heart dropped.i pathetically smile to myself before following them.

"gotta use the washroom,wait for me yeah."Lisa ran and went to the ladies toilet and we waited outside in the corridors.

"so,i guess you like him?"Jin suddenly asked.

"wh..what?no...haha."i was flustered by his sudden question and hated myself for making it so obvious.

"no worries,you secret is safe with me." Jin gave me a reassuring smile and pat on his shoulders jokingly.

it made me laugh and forget what had happened in the cafeteria.

Jin suddenly lean closer and closer and i could smell his cologne from his uniform.it was fresh and it send a calming effect down my nerve.

i stared at him as i gulped.is he going to kiss me?his lips were closer and closer until i felt something slipped of my pocket.

"HAHA,gotcha ya!"he immediately ran down the corridor,holding my phone in his hands and proudly showing off.

"KIM SEOKJIN!"