chapter 6

rosé pov

i chased him down the corridors in attempt to get back my phone that was stolen by Kim SeokJin.

"you're ducking nuts Kim SeokJin."he stopped halfway and gave me back my phone.i smacked the top of his head gently and he looked up and giggled.he's cute,just saying.we both bent down and catch our breath from the physically exercise.

"how bold of you two to actually ditch me." Lisa chased up soon afterwards and smacked our arms playfully.we laughed and Jin returned to his classroom while me and Lisa decided to hang out at the garden near our classroom.

"you okay gurl?"Lisa sighed before looking to my side.

"of course i am.im sure I'll get over him soon."i replied before looking back at her and gave her a reassuring smile.

"you sure?you look so heartbroken just now.im worried,rosie."

"yeah,im sure.plus,the fact that he liked a girl like Tzuyu just proved his standards."i tried to look as sassy as possible,but i still couldn't hide my pain.

"just so you know,im here.whenever you need to cry,just come to me yeah."she paused for a moment before she continued talking.

"let's drop this subject,im sure there plenty of fishes out there waiting for them to be picked up."we looked at each other before busting into laughter and i smacked her shoulders.im glad that i have Lisa and im really grateful to meet her.

"heyyy,stop teasing me."

"but did you know, Jin is mfing hot and cute."Lisa started fangirling before turning to me and showed her moonface emoji to me.(🌚)

"look,me and him are just friends."im denying any relation with him right now.

"love always start with friendship rosie." this girl never fails to miss any opportunity to tease me.

"Lisa,it's real life,not novels or fanfiction"

"but still,you never know what will happen right?"Lisa grinned and i mentally facepalmed myself.

i admit that i do read fanfiction,but im not that obsessed like Lisa.reality is harsh and it smacks you right across the face that you need to wake up from your dream.and,we aren't filming a drama right now.

"ugh,you always ruin the fun,chaeng."

"too bad then."

"oh shit,our homework."Lisa stared at me and i stared back at her.

we immediately ran to our classroom but i was frozen still when i reached the door.

Tzuyu is still not over than namjoon incident.

like,hey,suck it up girl,it's your attitude that made people hate you,stop being a drama queen.

Jungkook was still holding her in his arms and looked up to catch me staring at them.

i avoided all eye contact and went back to our seats.i turned my chair to the back and did my homework that we had forgotten to do together with Lisa.

Jungkook sat right beside me and i gave him a confused look.i realised that he was my tablemate for this lesson and i had to sit with him throughout my high school years in this lesson.i cursed under my breath for having a goldfish memory and scooted closer to Lisa's table.

he opened his mouth to tell me something but closed it back and shake his head.

what did he want to tell me?

Jin's pov

Chaeyoung...so that's her real name.

i gotta admit she's cute,like really cute,and different from the other girls who can't wait to pound on to me like a prey.she genuinely wanted to be my friend.i smiled to myself, remembering how her face was naturally pinkish when i lean closer to tease her.Jungkook missed a good catch.

i went into the classroom to see namjoon still being mad at the incident.

"come on namjoon,he's still a kid."i sat down and tried to calm him down.

"he's only a younger than us.couldn't he tell?"Yoongi shot an annoyed look and lay on the table to rest.

"just how many love potion did Tzuyu buy to make Jungkook fall for her?" Hoseok sighed before ruffling his hair.

we ignored the signs and actions Jungkook had been sending to us to show us that he likes Tzuyu.it's too late to do anything now,it already happened.

"it's too late to do anything.unless he doesn't find out about Tzuyu true colours this might be a good experience for him to teach him to choose a girlfriend wisely and able to differentiate the differences between a vixen and a pure."

"im still worried though."Hoseok sighed again and rest his head on namjoon's shoulders.

the atmosphere was tense before namjoon broke the ice.

"oh yeah,the new girls at our table today, what's their names? didn't catch it earlier."namjoon asked.

"Chaeyoung or you can her Rosè,and another is Lisa."Hoseok answered.

"looks like Jin is interested in Chaeyoung he finally found a new girl."namjoon teased,grinning a smile and showed his dimples.the three of them snickered as i huffed and kick their tables.

"stop it.S T O P I T."i was really annoyed at this point but the three continued to snicker and laugh at me.

"I'll see what i can do,but don't you three dare to hurt her."i shot them a glare but they burst into fits of laughter.

"what's so funny?"they continued laughing and i cursed under my breath and swear I'll return it to them one day.

"that's more like Jin.don't worry,we won't steal you girl,she's a good one."namjoon stopped his laughter and smiled to me.

"Jin is for real this time,he's becoming a man."Hoseok teased and eyed me playfully.never ever let them know who's your crush or this happens.every.single. damn.time.

i smirked.

im coming for you chaeyoung.