7 - his subconscious

a/n oh my god guys. Instead of writing I  sometimes just go through all your guys's amazing sweet, hilarious and just friendly comments and I just squeaaaaallllll. Y'all are so sweet and you dont understand how much I need this sometimes and I can rely on you all to just be there and make me feel good about my writing. I sometimes do feel awful about my writing and consider taking my account down on bad bad days, but then I see a notif and its so sweet???? and i just recompose myself and realize that this has a purpose and ahhhh. Y'all are just amazing and I can't tell you enough how much I love you all and thank you all for keeping me up on very bad days.

YOOOOO WTF 5K VIEWS AND 300+ VOTES AHHHHHH YALL ILY 💞💞

sorry haha continue reading my friend.

WARNING!! this does have a triggering suicide passage. if you are particularly uncomfortable reading this, please skip from the dash before keith falls asleep and the dash after all of the italics.

I wouldn't want any of you harmed by my writing in any way.

I'm sorry, continue!!

-

My god I'm gonna pound Pidge to the ground when I see her nex-

Keith's thoughts got cut off when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

Incoming call from:
Pidgeon.

Call accepted.

"Hey" Keith said simply.

"Hi, so. I need you over to my dorm in at least 5 we're gonna do something as a group."

"Okay... What?"

"We're gonna go bowling."

"Nice. Be there in 5."

Keith ran a hand through his hair, not really caring about how it looked. He threw on a maroon hoodie and heading for the other side of campus. 

When he arrived he was greeted by a Pidge sitting in front of the door.

"You know Pidge, if you didn't want Hunk and Lance to get out of the house Hunk could push you with one hand." he stated, a bit of snark in his tone of voice.

"You act like Hunk couldn't do that to you."

"Valid."

Pidge was pushed a bit and instantly shot up. It was Lance.

"Oh hey." Lance said blatantly, looking at Keith, walking towards him and standing next to him, Hunk came shortly after.

"Jeez, Mullet. Do your hair." Lance said, teasing Keith. It wasn't rare.

"Maybe you shouldn't do your hair, 'Mr.IDon'tLikeMyNaturalHairButIt'dBeBetterIfIDidn'tBurnItOnADailyBasis." Keith snapped back, finger quotations around his words, shooting him a wink. Lance just scoffed in response.

Before they knew it the two were bickering, it was basic as Pepsi or Coke, Powerade or Gatorade, Short or Long hair, etc. (they talked about those specifics too.)

"Y'all bicker like a married couple. C'mon get in the car" Pidge spat out. "I really don't want to be outside. Like come on, I should be inside doing... nothing."

"Me too, but-" Keith started, getting interrupted by the cuban male sitting to his left.

"Ah- Nope Keith, I asked Pidge to invite you because when we first met I seriously saw you talk to two people. Me and our boss." Lance said. "You need a life."