10 - rolo's pizza

Pidge was wheezing.

Lance stood there. He stopped moving, which was a bad idea considering they were in the middle of a crowded boardwalk.

"Did that actually just happen?" Pidge nodded through her tears of laughter.

Lance was silent. He probably couldn't react to that. Who could?

-

When Lance had gotten into the car (and gotten the water) he still hadn't gotten over the shock. He made Pidge drive.

-

When the two got back to the room, Pidge walked in and immediately screamed, "Hunk! You owe me $10!"

Lance flopped on his bed. He checked the time.

6:00

"Well, got an hour." He mumbled to himself, inaudible to Hunk and Pidge.

"Wait!? Why?" Hunk questioned the small girl.

"Remember? Keith asked first!"

"Wait!? You bet on me and Keith?" Lance stood up.

"Yeah... Hunk, pay up." She opened her hand and snapped it closed, gesturing that Hunk had to pay.

He rolled his eyes in distaste as he handed her a ten dollar bill.

"He has a date at 7."

"You've gotta be joking..."

"Nope. It ended in them yelling at each other and people staring."

"Are you sure they're not married?" Lance groaned at Hunks comment, resulting in laughter for the three of them.

-

Keith walked into his room and screamed, alarming Shiro.

"Keith! Are you okay?" Shiro calming down after he saw Keith's state. "Jeez, man. You okay?"

"NO"

"What's up."

"I may or may not have accidentally asked Lance on a date by accident when I was going to ask him out-" He took out his phone and checked the time.

6:00.

"Tell me more."

"Well, I had been thinking for about a week and I kinda ignored Lance and I kinda met him at the beach and he got mad because I ignored him and we kinda yelled at each other and I took that as an opportunity to ask him out on a date."

"Smooth. Welp, better get ready!"

Keith just sighed and flopped onto his bed. "I'm not gonna survive."

"Keith, you'll be fine."

"Nope."

"I'm going out with Matt, cya later."

Keith screamed once again.

"Shhh! We're gonna get another complaint about screaming!"

-

6:47...

6:48...

6:49...

6:50...

-

"Lance!" Pidge screamed on que almost, "Better get your butt out the door before I ruin your chances with the boy!"

"My god, you're not my mom! You're like 5'1!"

"5'1 and a half, for your information, and I will actually throw you out of the room if you're not out in five minutes."