The Badboy Is On My Porch?

Prologue

“Cemetery Drive” blasted through my headphones as I began my fifteen minute walk home from school.

“This night, walk the dead, in a solitary style. And crash the cemetery gates in the dress your husband hates. Way down, mark the grave where the searchlights find us drinking by the mausoleum door, and they found you on the bathroom floor!” I sang to my iPod. It was my favorite part of the day. Schools over and I get to listen to my music. I saw the badboy of our school, Ian Figueroa, walking a few blocks up with some chick with no sense of modesty.

I continued my walk ignoring them and doing my dance to MCR’s album Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.

“Pull the plug! But I’d like to learn your name! And holding on well I hope you do the same, oh sugar!” I sang quietly finishing “The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You”.

I turned onto my street and continued to stroll down it as if I didn’t have a care in the world.

As I got to about two houses away I noticed Ian and his girl sitting on my front porch. I took out one headphone and turned down the volume.

“Sorry Candy,” I heard Ian say, “I forgot my house key.”

She looked at the fence in the back. “Why don’t we go into the garage?”

“Can’t it’s locked.”

“Aww.” She walked and peered through the gate, “You have a pool? Let’s get in!”

“Uh, the gates, uh, locked.”

“Damn,” she came back and sat next to Ian. I walked up the steps and held the smirk from my face.

“You might not wanna sit there. There are a few boards and you guys could fall through.”

“Who are you?” the girl asked.

“Emy-Lee. Who are you?”

“I’m Ian’s girlfriend Candy. What are you doing at Ian’s house?”

“Absolutely nothing. I have no idea where Ian lives.”

“He lives here dumbass.”

“Here? Oh, no, no no. You must be mistaken sweetie. I live here.”

“What’s she talking about Ian?” she asked turning to him. He glared at me as I pulled out my house key.

“Uh-“

“And by the way the back gate is unlocked,” I said turning the key in the lock and walking in.

“Liar,” I heard her sneer and storm off before I closed the door.

“You’re dead,” Ian growled sticking his foot in the door before it was closed. Shit. This may not end well…

~~~~~~~

a/n so this is my first prologue. i'm starting two new stories. Tell me what you think. :)

Please leave me comments and votes! I'll give you cookies and all the babies of my magical unicorn, Steve and my bestfirend(also Steve's owner) Steve!