You Get To Be On Top

We walked into my room and I pointed to the top bunk.

"You get to be on top," I stated waiting for him to put his stuff down so he could leave my room.

"That's what she said," he said smirking.

"Dumbass," I mumbled. He put his stuff on the bed and turned to face me.

"Will you show me around?"

"Nope." I said simply walking out and going downstairs to continue helping on the desk. We were putting it together when Ian came down.

"Will you show me around?" he asked my dad.

"Emy, show Ian around will you?" I reluctantly stood.

"Yes, pleasy Emy," Ian bullied. I quickly showed him around our house before going back downstairs.

Dad had finished the desk so we ate dinner and watched TV.

I walked upstairs and Ian followed me. "You could not follow me you know." I said.

"I want to know where you're going.

"To bed it's like 11:30."

"Why so early?"

"'Cause I like to wake up before noon." I replied going into my room and walking to my dresser. I pulled out a tanktop and sweatpants. "Leave."

"Why?" Ian asked smirking.

"I have to change."

"Maybe I don't want to leave."

"Fine," I said walking into the attached bathroom. After I changed I came out and Ian was laying on my bed. "Out of the bed. You get top bunk."

"I'm afraid of hights."

"BS. Get out of my bed. Those are my sheets and my comforter."

"Nope."

"I'll tell dad you tried to harrass me."

"I didn't though."

"By law you did. You put yourself in my bed and waited for me that's sexual harrassment."

"Fine," he grumbled getting up and moving to his own bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

sorry its really crappy!!! i kinda have writers block so any ideas would be appreciated!