Two Dads?

The Bad Boy is on my Porch- new chapter

Ian's POV

I woke up to feel the bed shaking slightly. "Emy-Lee stop shaking the bed," I groaned, "I'm trying to sleep."

"No!" she cried.

"God, calm down I just asked you to stop shaking the bed."

"No don't! Stop!" she said. It sounded like she was crying. I jumped off the bed and looked at her. She was crying and kicking around on the bed. "No! Stop.... Please...." she sobbed and her cries got quieter. "Dad.... Please..." after that she just sat there sobbing and she looked like she was in pain.

I couldn't let her just sit there.

"Emy-Lee." I called quietly while shaking her slightly.

"No! Please not again!" she cried.

"Emy-Lee," I said a little louder. "Emy-Lee!" She just sobbed harder. I pulled her to me and started shaking her more.

"What did I do?" she asked. How the f*ck do you wake up someone who's having a nightmare? Crap. I tought. I did the only thing I could think of and kissed her lips roughly. (Hey my sister made me watch Sleeping Beauty a million times when we were little. I know how she wakes up.) her eyes fluttered open and widdened as far as they could. I pulled away when I saw she was awake.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!?" she whisper-yelled at me.

"you were having a nightmare and wouldn't wake up. And my sister made me watch Sleeping tricking Beauty way too many times growing up." I replied.

Her eyes widdened more --if that was possible-- at the tought of me hearing her nightmare.

"Oh my gosh," she whispered. "I'm sorry Ian. Ignore anything you heard me say and please don't tell my dad!"

"What if I do?" I asked cockily.

"I'll tell him you kissed me and he'll have your head on a silver platter."

"Touchè." I replied and climbed back on my bunk.

"What were you dreaming about," I whispered.

"Forget it," she replied icily, her voice hoarse from crying.

"I can't just forget it Emy-Lee. Obviously you know you have these dreams so it's happened before, and you were yelling at your dad. I'm staying in your house with the man so if he'll hurt me or you I need to know."

"He isn't my dad," she whispered so quietly I barley heard her.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The guy we're staying with. He's only my step-father. My real dad is in jail and that's who I was dreaming about. You don't need to know anymore other than my stepdad is the nicest guy ever. Go to sleep Ian." she said and I felt her roll over beneath me.

Ok...? That was weird I thought before falling back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

a/n sorry it's short and crappy but I did it on my phone. If you've read the Farm Girl Meets Badboy story I read it recently and noticed where it's story is going is alot like that one but just so everyone knows this story idea was completly origianal.

I got the idea for the story itself while I was walking home one day and there was this couple a few yards in front of me and I just have the weirdest imagination. The part about her dad I was thinking about updating this story and I saw When A Stranger Calls for the first time and at the very en when she has the dream that he's still after her so I thought something couldve happened in her past that gies her nightmares. So I'm sorry to the aouthir of that series if this sounds familiar

but it is completly an original idea