Chapter 12

Simon

I walk up and out of the hole that I've been digging in. Lewis had told me to go away for a while since one of Hannah's friends was coming over. I decided to end my mining spree early to try to meet Hannah's friend.

I quickly make the distance from my mining hole to Site B with my flight suit. Once I was at the door, I opened it without hesitation.

I see Hannah and Lewis standing together, both of them laughing at something. I see a dwarven girl standing in front of them with flowing red hair. They all turn to look at me and I get a good look at the girl. She has blue eyes with the most gorgeous smile I've seen.

"Oh hey Simon," Lewis says to me, obviously annoyed that I didn't stay away, "I thought you were going to be out mining today."

I make my way over to a nearby table and set my bag down. "I was, but it was all just bugger ore down there."

I walk next to Lewis and punch him on the arm, "I'm not interrupting am I?"

He glares at me, "Yeah Simon, you kind of are."

Hannah elbows him, "It's not a problem Simon. I wanted you to meet my friend anyways."

I look over to the girl and she's smiling at me. She's definately a beauty.

"I'm Lilly." she says to me, holding out a hand for me to shake.

"I'm Simon." I say back grabbing her hand in mine.

"Wait, Simon? Simon Lane? Did we used to know eachother?" she asks me.

A memory clicks in my mind, and I do a small jump in the air. "Lilly Days?"

"Oh my gosh it is you!" Lilly says as she drops my hand and pulls me into a tight hug. I return the hug with an even tighter grasp on her.

"I guess you know eachother then." Lewis says from behind us.

Lilly pulls away from the hug but keeps an arm around my shoulder, "Yeah! Me and Simon used to be best friends when we were little!"

"Until you moved away from the mining camp." I say squeezing her waist.

Mining camps were like towns for dwarves. If somebody moved away from the mining camp, you probably weren't going to see eachother again. That's why I was so depressed from Lilly leaving that I mined for a week straight.

She looks me in the eyes, "I know, I'm still sorry about that."

Lewis clears his throat to interupt us, "We were actually about to go for a walk so maybe you could catch up with her then."

I let go of her waist and yawn, "Actually I think I'm gonna go to bed," I look at Lilly, "See you around."

"Okay." she says.

I walk to the downstairs area and smile to myself. Leave her wanting more, I think as I climb into the bed and close my eyes.

------------------------

Hey guys!

I'm soo sorry about how late this chapter is!!! I had a huge writing block with where to go with this since Duncan's having other conflicts on Ginger's page. Hopefully I should be able to update faster since I'm on break this week and I have a place to go with Simon that isn't boring as shit.

I would also like to apoligize to the first couple of people that read this chapter, I made a lot of mistakes but I fixed them all so it's all good.

Anyways, if you watch Sjin's Feed The World series, then you might want to check out my book 'Scarecrow's Revenge' which is about that series.

I think that's it for me! Thank you so much for reading! :)

~Lindsey