14%

Harry, 10:09 pm: It's 10.

Draco: your point is?

Harry: It's officially past curfew.

Draco: okay?

Harry: ugh, I'm dating an imbecile.

Draco: what am I missing?

Harry: Pansys light is still on, meaning that she never turned it off. She's not in her dorm. Every other light is off except for Pansys, Hermiones, and some other random light.

Draco: she's not back at her dorm?

Draco: she's with Hermione?

Harry: how much do you want to bet that they're already fucking?

Draco: Hermiones on edge. There's no way they're partaking in sexual activities.

Harry: the fact that you used the phrase "partaking in sexual activities." Makes me wanna die.

Draco: I love youuuuuu.

Harry: I tolerate youuuuu

Draco: hEY!

Harry: what? You're the hottest gay guy in the school. A dudes gotta get laid.

Draco: Harry James Potter, you best not mean that because if you do I will come over to your god damn dorm right now and whoop your fucking ass and then probably cry. I don't know.

Harry: oH yes papí.

Draco: you didn't mean that, right?

Harry: don't get me wrong, you're hot, but that's not the reason I'm dating you. You're adorable, in terms of personality and appearance. And I fucking love you and shit.

Draco: you're way too sober to be this sentimental. Also, malfoys are not adorable!

Harry: you know there's no way to get alcohol or any drugs in here. And yes you are ;)
Read: 10:23 pm.