26%

Draco

"Harry? Malfoy? Why are you guys here?" Ginny says, stopping us in the hallway.

"No reason. Carry on, female weasel." I say.

"I have a name." She scolds.

"Okay fine. Carry on, Harry's ex." I chuckle at my own come back.

She gives me a quite annoyed look before continuing to walk off. "Who's room should we try first?"

"Pansy's. It's closer." Harry replies.

We knock on her door. There's no answer. "Should we just go in?" I ask.

"Isn't that kind of rude to do? You know, just barge into someone's room?" He raises his eyebrow.

"I guess." I look down at the ground.

"Okay, let's do it." He smiles as he begins to twist the knob.

We walk in to see something that nobody else would ever expect to see. Parkinson and Granger sleeping on the floor together--cuddling, covered in hickeys, one with a shirt off, surrounded by shot glasses and alcohol.

"Uh." Harry breaks the silence.

"This is... interesting?" I state in a questioning tone.

"Hermione." He calls out, trying to wake her up, "Hermione." He repeats louder.

"Pansy." I follow his lead, saying my friends name.

Hermione rubs her eyes as they slowly flicker open. She groans and de-attaches herself from Pansy. She looks around the room, as she does so she looks amazingly confused, she looks at Harry and I and looks even more confused for a second. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." She cusses. She shakes Pansy awake.

"What the bloody hell do you want?" Pansy groans in an annoyed tone.

Pansy's eyes land on us. Her eyes widen quite a lot. "I swear, it isn't what it looks like!" She says, looking down at her lack of clothing and at Hermione.

"If you ask me, it looks like you and Hermione got smashed and well, smashed." I laugh at my own word play and Harry laughs along. Neither of the girls look amused.

"Okay, it's half what it looks like!"

"Which half? Chose wisely, neither option is good." I ask.

"We were just drunk." Hermione explains.

"How the hell did you get alcohol? And you just ended up with matching hickeys and a shirt off somehow, I suppose?"

"There is a perfectly logical explanation." Hermione sighs.

"One of the teachers here is my cousin. She snuck alcohol in for me. I snuck alcohol into my dorm. That's all there is to that. We were making out, it's that simple. I spilled water on my shirt, so I took it off." Pansy glares at us.

"Pansy, I thought we were friends. You had alcohol all along and never told me?" I pout.

"Get over it. You're an obnoxious drunk." She laughs at me.

"I'm an obnoxious human being!" I roll my eyes, "You of all people should be used to this."

"You guys are probably in a hell lot of trouble tomorrow." Harry states.

"Why?" Hermione asks, a look of pure horror displayed on her face.

"You guys skipped school." He explains.

"Oh my god." She replies, "Oh. My. God. Oh my god." She goes on.

"It's not that big of a deal." Pansy says.

"Maybe to you. You've missed so many days. I've never missed a day!"

"Is nobody going to talk about the fact that Pansy isn't wearing a shirt?" I butt in.

"It's all good. We're all gay here." Pansy expresses nonchalantly whilst Hermione panics.

We all, excluding Hermione, shrug. "Don't worry, 'Mione. It's your first day missing school. They'll go easy on you." Harry calms her. She sighs. "Draco, we should get going. You know, give them some alone time." Harry smirks at them.

Before I can reply he grabs my arm and drags me out of the room.